Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

My MVP of my Jordan Gamer collection.

I would like share with you guys something that is very special to me. This to me is the most precious piece in my MJ gamer collection. The first time I saw Michael Jordan was in 1988 as he took flight from the free throw line in a pair of white sneakers called the Air Jordan III. I was in LOVE!!!! That very moment is the reason I collect today!

1988 Air Jordan III's, game worn against the Denver Nuggets on Nov, 26 1988

I love that sig!

Re: My MVP of my Jordan Gamer collection.

Quote Originally Posted by mb23 View Post
    I would like share with you guys something that is very special to me. This to me is the most precious piece in my MJ gamer collection. The first time I saw Michael Jordan was in 1988 as he took flight from the free throw line in a pair of white sneakers called the Air Jordan III. I was in LOVE!!!! That very moment is the reason I collect today!

1988 Air Jordan III's, game worn against the Denver Nuggets on Nov, 26 1988

I love that sig!
    Those are AWESOME! Congrats!!!!! Do you collect any of the shoes from the Jordan shoe collection they put out in the Limited Editions sets 2 per box?
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Maybe it's just the quality of the photo, but in the second picture I don't see any gold on the sneakers.

Sorry Andrew, I don't my collection is mainly gamer worn MJ stuff and Originals. Thanks for the compliment.

Lastings, I don't know what you mean by that? What gold are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by mb23 View Post
    Sorry Andrew, I don't my collection is mainly gamer worn MJ stuff and Originals. Thanks for the compliment.

Lastings, I don't know what you mean by that? What gold are you talking about?
    I think he talking about the second gettys photo where the basketball soles look white and your shoes look like gold soles.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Quote Originally Posted by joelsabi View Post
    I think he talking about the second gettys photo where the basketball soles look white and your shoes look like gold soles.
    That's yellowing from age.

those are great, being a hoops collector, that is maybe the nicest item i have ever scene posted on here....flawless signatures on those
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you for the comments guys. It's a pleasure to share it.

The sigs on these I can stare at for days! Lol