Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My MVP of my Jordan Gamer collection.

I would like share with you guys something that is very special to me. This to me is the most precious piece in my MJ gamer collection. The first time I saw Michael Jordan was in 1988 as he took flight from the free throw line in a pair of white sneakers called the Air Jordan III. I was in LOVE!!!! That very moment is the reason I collect today!

1988 Air Jordan III's, game worn against the Denver Nuggets on Nov, 26 1988

I love that sig!

Re: My MVP of my Jordan Gamer collection.

Quote Originally Posted by mb23 View Post
    I would like share with you guys something that is very special to me. This to me is the most precious piece in my MJ gamer collection. The first time I saw Michael Jordan was in 1988 as he took flight from the free throw line in a pair of white sneakers called the Air Jordan III. I was in LOVE!!!! That very moment is the reason I collect today!

1988 Air Jordan III's, game worn against the Denver Nuggets on Nov, 26 1988

I love that sig!
    Those are AWESOME! Congrats!!!!! Do you collect any of the shoes from the Jordan shoe collection they put out in the Limited Editions sets 2 per box?
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Maybe it's just the quality of the photo, but in the second picture I don't see any gold on the sneakers.

Sorry Andrew, I don't my collection is mainly gamer worn MJ stuff and Originals. Thanks for the compliment.

Lastings, I don't know what you mean by that? What gold are you talking about?

Sorry Andrew, I don't my collection is mainly gamer worn MJ stuff and Originals. Thanks for the compliment.

Lastings, I don't know what you mean by that? What gold are you talking about?
    I think he talking about the second gettys photo where the basketball soles look white and your shoes look like gold soles.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Quote Originally Posted by joelsabi View Post
    I think he talking about the second gettys photo where the basketball soles look white and your shoes look like gold soles.
    That's yellowing from age.

Quote Originally Posted by both-teams-played-hard View Post
    That's yellowing from age.
    good info to know if that is the case.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Yes the shoes have yellowed over time due to age. Pretty much normal on early era MJ shoes.

Yes the shoes have yellowed over time due to age. Pretty much normal on early era MJ shoes.
    just curious. i cant tell from the photo but is that a tape job or part of the shoe on the spot that I circled. i've seen trainers sometimes tape up a shoe.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com

That is the inner mid sole, no tape.