Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Ever purchased a game used item on IMPULSE and then .....

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    I feel your pain I bought one for $350 about a year and nine months ago. Now you can easily get them in the 199-25o range which is a bargain for a player of his caliber.
    Cabrera has vowed to come into this season in great shape so I think if that is the case his popularity with collectors will pick right up when his stats return to top form!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    Cabrera has vowed to come into this season in great shape so I think if that is the case his popularity with collectors will pick right up when his stats return to top form!
    His stats were in top form last year lol. But yes i would like to see what this kid can do when he is in great shape and good health

Banned

This was my last impulse purchase ... just for sake of trying to get couple game used baseballs and to find out when RAWLINGS stop making ALCS game ball.

The last ALCS game ball I saw was 1999. After that, those commemorative balls went extinct.

And yes, I did end up with two game used ball from the game - paid to get Mariano and Alex to sign ($175 and $250 respectively at the steiner show)
    Attached Images Attached Images