Quote Originally Posted by mchmaj View Post
i went to frairfest yesterday and i went around 1030am and i know about season tix holder going at 9am.
so i didnt expect to find anything but i did found three throwback game used padres helmets. they are in the bottom pile along of the all game used navy blue helmets from 90s. the inside of the throwback helmets has blue color so people didnt bother to check the outside of the helmets as its brown

i got chase headley, chris burke and jody gerut throwback helmets.
i did do some research and the padres worn throwback uniforms on april 25th 2009 so its only game they worn throwback uniforms???

i also picked up game used blue helmet by Scott Hairston

for the jerseys i picked up two mark prior jerseys and he never did made to 2008 season but he did play for padres during spring training and did he ever played during regular season in 2008 ??

i also got two game used jerseys by Baek and one white used jersey by blanco

my children had fun at frairfest and rest of the afternoon we spent time on the lawn and watching little kids playing baseball behind the stadium

marcus
Hi Marcus (MCHMAJ) ... got a question about those throwback helmets...would you pls. drop me an email? uneek@usermail.com...thanks much... Dominic