Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Padres Fan Fest Feb. 13

Anyone planning on attending this event?

Banned

Re: Padres Fan Fest Feb. 13

Quote Originally Posted by Jayworld View Post
    Anyone planning on attending this event?
    Can you pick up some game used baseballs with MLB holograms? Against Mets, Dodgers and St. Louis?

Let me know please.

If anyone goes, I'm looking for a Padres Jay Payton Jersey to add to my collection..Jay
    ldonalds@columbus.rr.com

if anyone can help me with anything of Tony Gwynn Jr(auto baseball/photo/gu anything) please let me know.

btown.7@gmail.com

Im going. Dont know if I'm gonna get any autographs really though. Depends on the lines, but its always 1 per. I saw Gwynn Jr. about 2 weeks ago eatin dinner.

Dont know if they will have any Payton jerseys anymore. they might have some autographed ones though. Ill keep an eye out, but need a guarantee youll take it off my hands if I find one. Not gonna spend money and be stuck with something I dont want.

For those who have been before, what are the general prices on game-used jerseys? Are all the jerseys, BP jerseys, and helmets just the modern Padres stuff? No retro or turn-back-the-clock jerseys and items, I wonder?

Read where Kurt Bevacqua, Jerry Coleman, and Garry Templeton will be signing.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jayworld View Post
    For those who have been before, what are the general prices on game-used jerseys? Are all the jerseys, BP jerseys, and helmets just the modern Padres stuff? No retro or turn-back-the-clock jerseys and items, I wonder?

Read where Kurt Bevacqua, Jerry Coleman, and Garry Templeton will be signing.....

The prices vary between BP/Spring Training, Game Used, and signed. but they arent ridiculous like some other teams. you wont find an $800 Adrian Gonzalez jersey, or $300 helmet....infact, you wont find an Adrian Gonzalez because they typically auction those off later (but I got lucky and found a helmet of his last year)

they have the jerseys and pants from last years TBTC games, as well as some older brown pin stripes, blue pin stripes, and some older jerseys....all no name guys that havent sold in years past.

Kurt Bevacqua, Jerry Coleman, and Garry Templeton....along with Gossage, Fingers, Garvey and some others.

Question Re: Padres Fan Fest Feb. 13

By chance do you think they would have any stuff of Tim Reddings left from 2005? He was #39
    I'm looking for anything of his to add to my collection if it's some what reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by scootmagroot View Post
    The prices vary between BP/Spring Training, Game Used, and signed. but they arent ridiculous like some other teams. you wont find an $800 Adrian Gonzalez jersey, or $300 helmet....infact, you wont find an Adrian Gonzalez because they typically auction those off later (but I got lucky and found a helmet of his last year)

they have the jerseys and pants from last years TBTC games, as well as some older brown pin stripes, blue pin stripes, and some older jerseys....all no name guys that havent sold in years past.

Kurt Bevacqua, Jerry Coleman, and Garry Templeton....along with Gossage, Fingers, Garvey and some others.
    I only collect items from 1975-84 period, more or less, but I would be interested in a TBTC jersey. Would also be interested in getting Kurt Bevacqua's auto. Didn't they wear 1974 all gold TBTC jerseys last year? What other jerseys did they wear?

Thanks,
    Jay

scootmagroot when you go try to get some pics of the new retro jerseys they'll be wearing this year if possible