Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: Yankees.Stub contact me

Hypothetically speaking: If you were to keep getting banned and having the chance to come back under a new name, wouldn't you want to be on your past behavior? Or, am I missing the point, and these guys just like to cause problems, personally yankees.stub couldn't have been anymore annoying. So is that why he was banned or is it another reason? Also, was he formally hiflyer56?

Quote Originally Posted by LastingsMilledge85 View Post
    Hypothetically speaking: If you were to keep getting banned and having the chance to come back under a new name, wouldn't you want to be on your past behavior? Or, am I missing the point, and these guys just like to cause problems, personally yankees.stub couldn't have been anymore annoying. So is that why he was banned or is it another reason? Also, was he formally hiflyer56?
    When people get banned from a forum they enjoyed, the goal is to cause problems under a new name. Take, for example, Buster. He was mad at me for reporting him under his old name, so he baits me under his new account. I didn't take the bait, but I understand his anger and the reason why he acted as he did.

Do I know who yankees.stub is? The answer is that I cannot be sure. Learning from past mistakes, I don't want to make accusations unless I am 100% sure that I have got the right guy. That being said, I find it highly suspicious that the last two members' banned dates coincide with yankees.stub's join date.

Also, the interest in game-used baseballs was frighteningly similar to a recently banned member. The same is the case with the capitalization of words in sentences for emphasis and the liberal use of the ellipsis. I also find it interesting that yankees.stub collected the Dodgers, given the interests of that same banned member.

Could these be merely coincidences? Of course. But I just thought I would throw this out there.

-Frik
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    When people get banned from a forum they enjoyed, the goal is to cause problems under a new name. Take, for example, Buster. He was mad at me for reporting him under his old name, so he baits me under his new account. I didn't take the bait, but I understand his anger and the reason why he acted as he did.

Do I know who yankees.stub is? The answer is that I cannot be sure. Learning from past mistakes, I don't want to make accusations unless I am 100% sure that I have got the right guy. That being said, I find it highly suspicious that the last two members' banned dates coincide with yankees.stub's join date.

Also, the interest in game-used baseballs was frighteningly similar to a recently banned member. The same is the case with the capitalization of words in sentences for emphasis and the liberal use of the ellipsis. I also find it interesting that yankees.stub collected the Dodgers, given the interests of that same banned member.

Could these be merely coincidences? Of course. But I just thought I would throw this out there.

-Frik

And punctuation "fingerprints" are what led me to be 100% convinced that jays1fan immediately assumed another identity and began slamming "strangers" on the same date he was banned. Although I dimed him out, he is still listed as a "junior member", and not yet banned.

Another useful tool is to not feed the trolls. Some members innocently do not realize they're being had (I am one), but others think it's comical to encourage the charade, like the pips who chuckle in the classroom as the class clown tries to one-up the teacher.

People on here lament the loss of knowledgeable, contributing members of days gone by, but what is being done to recover them?

Are the class clowns gonna take over your school?

Quote Originally Posted by eisenreich8 View Post
    And punctuation "fingerprints" are what led me to be 100% convinced that jays1fan immediately assumed another identity and began slamming "strangers" on the same date he was banned. Although I dimed him out, he is still listed as a "junior member", and not yet banned.

Another useful tool is to not feed the trolls. Some members innocently do not realize they're being had (I am one), but others think it's comical to encourage the charade, like the pips who chuckle in the classroom as the class clown tries to one-up the teacher.

People on here lament the loss of knowledgeable, contributing members of days gone by, but what is being done to recover them?

Are the class clowns gonna take over your school?

So I am not the only one that saw that...glad to know I am less crazy than I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by GarkoCollector View Post
    So I am not the only one that saw that...glad to know I am less crazy than I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post

-Frik
    Why even speculate and dig yourself deeper. The person is banned.

Your Post just adds to the drama. Lets get back to game used discussions.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by GarkoCollector View Post
    What are "punctuation fingerprints"?
    Les Zukor

(617) 682-0408

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    Why even speculate and dig yourself deeper?
    Dig myself deeper? Huh? I am not just speculating; everything I am saying is educated.
    Les Zukor

(617) 682-0408

I love all you guys and gals. We're all are passionate about what we collect and sometimes rub each other the wrong way... Maybe that's the biggest sign of a true family!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anthony Nunez
    Historian, USFL Houston Gamblers
    www.Houston-Gamblers.com

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    Why even speculate and dig yourself deeper. The person is banned.

Your Post just adds to the drama. Lets get back to game used discussions.
    I don't see why you feel the need to lecture me. Your constant picking on me, communicating on behalf of serially banned members, and un-friending me on facebook communicate your clear dislike of me.

I'm through. I've had it with this site. And don't expect me to come back here any time soon. I don't need you lecturing me, which contributes to the same drama that you said you wanted to end.

This site is a waste of my time.

Goodbye.
    Les Zukor

(617) 682-0408