Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Yankees.Stub contact me

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    Genke Cholada!?!? You expect me to believe that one? Steve, didn't you go to school in Las Vegas?
    I did a people search under that name, and there are no existing records in the U.S. Mods, ban this guy.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

And here goes another....

Okay.... I'm sure you get the message...

- Chris

Genke Cholada!?!? You expect me to believe that one? Steve, didn't you go to school in Las Vegas?
    I can vouch for Genke I know his sister Pina....

Quote Originally Posted by treasurechest collectibles View Post
    I can vouch for Genke I know his sister Pina....

ROFLMAO!!!

BAWAHWAHWAHWAHWAH!!!

I am getting totally sick of the baiting and games going on. It's simply wrong to bait me over emails and then post the synopsis on GUU.

Steve can't defend himself?!?! Are you serious? He keeps coming back under different names and baiting me constantly, whether it's as suicide_squeeze, Buster, and now Genke.

I thought you were above the games, Andrew. But I guess not. Steve is on the forum responding in this very same thread, yet you say he's not here to defend himself. Stop the madness. It's enough already.
    This trumps all other retirements including Brett Favre's!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54
    I'm through. I've had it with this site. And don't expect me to come back here any time soon. I don't need you lecturing me, which contributes to the same drama that you said you wanted to end.

This site is a waste of my time.

Goodbye.

You now think Steve Mears aka Suicide_Squeeze is Genke. You were convinced in your email to me a couple of days ago that Steve Mears was Yankees.Stub.

So you came back to give us your analysis based on your search of his name?

We couldn't find Vic Fanatic in any search either and he trolled here for over 100 posts and 5 days.

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54
    frighteningly similar to a recently banned member. The same is the case with the capitalization of words in sentences for emphasis and the liberal use of the ellipsis.
    So was it the capitalization of words in sentences for emphasis and the liberal use of the ellipsis that now leads you to believe Genke is Steve Mears or some other tried and true method of detective work?

I found a great Forum where drama is the core of their Forum:

http://www.mediadomain.com/cgi-bin/n...m/atwt/a.cgi/1

This thread is officially a train wreck! Welcome back Frik!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

I did a people search under that name, and there are no existing records in the U.S. Mods, ban this guy.
    I did a search in Japan and Genkee Cholada is a Japanese name!

http://tv.rayrac.co.jp/search?q=Thai&t=&s=&d=&p=5

Also, who cares. Genke isn't the problem here.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    I did a search in Japan and Genkee Cholada is a Japanese name!

http://tv.rayrac.co.jp/search?q=Thai&t=&s=&d=&p=5

Also, who cares. Genke isn't the problem here.
    My Japanese is rusty, but Frik, this is for you!

うまくいけば、あなたの退職は、この時間は永続的です。ヘルプが必要。真剣に!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Allstar-
    Why are you prolonging the agony of these OT threads? You are one of the members calling to clean up the boards and you are wasting time with debating nonsense with Frick and baiting her. Let it go...

Quote Originally Posted by ironmanfan View Post
    I've lost count of all the members who have vowed to stop posting, only to come back.......

Love the conviction of these Drama Club members

Ironman, Ain't that the truth!! They say they're leaving and then they continue to post on other threads. "Oh, I'm only using the forum to buy things. But I'm done with this site for posting. Oh yeah, BUMP have you seen these items? BUMP, still looking! BIGGER BUMP! Still looking!! I'm leaving this forum for good, but by the way...." They're just overly sensitive hypocrites. Their promises to finally leave belie their actual actions. Also, you don't need to be the Chief of Detectives, to see that banned members are posting under new aliases. It's not difficult to recognize the many patterns of terms, statements, interests, amount of postings and personalities in their words. For what it's worth, when Frik posts about Astros items, it makes for great reading. So hopefully she will stop taking the bait of the trollers and return to adding to a positive environment. Also, the enforcement action the moderator(s) have taken here lately is exceptional and hopefully will be maintained. Happy Collecting!