Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Kenny Lofton GU Items

Quote Originally Posted by Danny899 View Post
    Hi Greg,
    I have 2 Lofton Indians hats, one from his original stint with them and the second a BP from his second time around. If you like, I can shoot you an email with additional info tomorrow. Have a good day.
    Dan
    I would love to take a look at them. Drop me an email and let me know what, if any, provenance there is and what you are looking for in terms of price. Thanks!

There is a guy in the Canton area selling a 1993 signed Lofton gamer on Craigslist. Has the Olin-Crews patch on it. Probably the best looking Lofton jersey I have seen. Not sure if he is willing to bargain too much on it though.

Quote Originally Posted by dcgreg25 View Post
    I would love to take a look at them. Drop me an email and let me know what, if any, provenance there is and what you are looking for in terms of price. Thanks!
    Greg,
    I sent you an email earlier today with information regarding the 2 hats. Hopefully you have received it.
    Dan

Anybody notice the Q&A at the bottom of the Lofton listing on ebay??? (link on previous post) I can't believe he/she replied and posted the Q&A to his/her listing!!!!!!!

LMFAO! Classic. I think I would've included it too

wade

Here it is for those that are curious:

Question & Answer Answered On
    Q: hey, I want to buy just the pants....so I can wear it tight and imagine kenny lofton was wearing the same uniform and our penis's were in the same spot...its kind of a fantasy. i know its weird...im a big kenny lofton fan. let me know if u can work a deal Oct-23-09
    A: whatever floats your boat

Quote Originally Posted by anatfan09 View Post
    There is a guy in the Canton area selling a 1993 signed Lofton gamer on Craigslist. Has the Olin-Crews patch on it. Probably the best looking Lofton jersey I have seen. Not sure if he is willing to bargain too much on it though.
    anatfan09, thanks for the heads-up, I ended up negotiating a pretty good deal on that Lofton jersey. Its on its way to me via a buddy of mine who picked up the jersey for me. Unfortunately, despite my best efforts, I have not been able to land the ebay Indians uniform, just cant get the seller to (what I think is) a reasonable price. I will keep trying. In the mean time, keep those Lofton items coming, I am still happy to pay a finder's fee for a jersey I end up buying.

Bump, still looking.

Bump....

I was able to purchase a Lofton White Sox road jersey on ebay last week but am still looking.