Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Coinincidence?

Re: Coinincidence?

Don't let it eat you up inside.You have a great collection just keep building. When I miss out on something I believe it was meant to be and something better will come along. I have been there it stings I understand that. Many of us have regrets about not jumping on an item and letting it pass.
    Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

I'm not bothered it by it anymore, I just find the whole thing odd. What ticks me off though is that I contacted the team months ago if they could sell me the Milledge jersey, and they never got back to me.

That has happened to me on a few occasions. Half the time the person on the other end of the phone has no idea what I am even talking about lol. I thought you were gonna pass because of the price?
    Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

I was going to see if they would reduce the price because we exchanged emails while the auction was active, but in the end I would have bought it for $350 because of the rarity and the fact I'm the biggest and only Milledge fan around. I do have three Milledge jerseys that are being offered to me now and plan to buy them, but don't have the money for even one at the moment.

Banned

Here is something that might interest you right now on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/LASTINGS-MILLEDG...item5886368293

Thanks for posting that, but I saw it and have no interest. I would only buy a set of cleats and that cleat isn't game used. Thanks anyway though

He is actually right on the money with this one. If you want something, you don't set the price, the seller does. If you really wanted it, you should have paid for it. Now you will never see it again.

It's hard to pull the trigger sometimes when an item of a guy you collect is out there but it seems too pricey. But I regret very few purchases, and regret quite a few things I passed on. When in doubt, shell it out.

Suicide, I guess really needed to go out with a bang. He forgot to leave his little animations:

What I was also trying to say that I find it odd the Milledge jersey is the only one that sold (so far), and there's better players there that all have the same price on, so why that one?