Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: cool base is garbage

For the last couple of years, it was up to the individual player to opt to wear the cool base jerseys. Lately there are teams that are switching to exclusive cool base. I also heard rumor last year that all teams will be making the change in the next years. I'm not really sure if its a money thing, I'd almost expect the cool base to have a higher price to the teams.

We can only hope for a new MLB contract jersey manufacturer when Majestic's current one if up.

hey, maybe Hanes can make a high quality tee shirt.... the players would be more comfortable, the owners can sell tons of tee shirts for a huge profit...

I will agree that the current BP jerseys, with their heat-pressed letters and numbers, are inferior to their predecessors, but I really have nothing against the Cool Base fabrics used on the game jerseys.

Quote Originally Posted by flaco1801 View Post
    hey, maybe Hanes can make a high quality tee shirt.... the players would be more comfortable, the owners can sell tons of tee shirts for a huge profit...
    They already make one - it's called the Hanes 'Beefy' T. They became quite popular in the 80's with the 'Relax' T-Shirts and such as they were a heavy cotton and very durable.

They could possibly hold up very favorably to MLB conditions!!!

- Chris