Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

GU Frank Thomas White Sox Jersey with decent + game use

Please send me a PM with details or e-mail to steevyniu@yahoo.com

Thank you

Re: GU Frank Thomas White Sox Jersey with decent + game use

steevy...

be aware that those jerseys on craigslist are most likely only issued. As another member, Platinum1, has mention Sox jerseys should have a strip tag that has year, size, and set # NOT jersey number. These are only issued at best

It might behoove you to contact Edgar, Platinum1, as I believe he has even seen these jerseys in person and can speak about them from first hand experience.

wade

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WadeInBmore View Post
    steevy...

be aware that those jerseys on craigslist are most likely only issued. As another member, Platinum1, has mention Sox jerseys should have a strip tag that has year, size, and set # NOT jersey number. These are only issued at best

It might behoove you to contact Edgar, Platinum1, as I believe he has even seen these jerseys in person and can speak about them from first hand experience.

wade
    Yeah Wade is correct the jerseys the guy is trying to pass as game used are just Sox issued jerseys. The jerseys are not even game issued because they lack the proper tags to even be consider game issued.
    I would stay AWAY!! from this one. This was the same guy that was trying to sell a Paul Konerko game used World Series jersey a couple of weeks back.

My bad guys, that is why I should stick to my Cubbies.

Thanks guys....I saw that one on Craigslist and was e-mailing the guy a bit. Some of his answers to my questions were a bit fishy so I posted another thread on here about it and received some excellent advice from the vets that confirmed my inkling that it was only issued and not GU.

As a novice going after his third GU jersey (A solid Big Hurt, after my nice Ventura and Baines), I really appreciate this board and all the vets on here!

Steve

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by steevyniu View Post
    Thanks guys....I saw that one on Craigslist and was e-mailing the guy a bit. Some of his answers to my questions were a bit fishy so I posted another thread on here about it and received some excellent advice from the vets that confirmed my inkling that it was only issued and not GU.

As a novice going after his third GU jersey (A solid Big Hurt, after my nice Ventura and Baines), I really appreciate this board and all the vets on here!

Steve
    Hey Steve can you send me pictures of your Ventura and Baines?
    I love to see whats out there.
    Thanks

Banned

Steve
    The funny thing is that the jerseys are not even game issued.

Quote Originally Posted by platinum1 View Post
    The funny thing is that the jerseys are not even game issued.

Thanks Platinum1....Another rookie mistake on my part. I'm just glad I've learned enough so far to throw up some red flags on my own. So game issued would require a set number, correct?

I plan on taking my Baines and Ventura out of their frames soon to examine them again, I will take some pics and share them then.

Banned

Thanks Platinum1....Another rookie mistake on my part. I'm just glad I've learned enough so far to throw up some red flags on my own. So game issued would require a set number, correct?

I plan on taking my Baines and Ventura out of their frames soon to examine them again, I will take some pics and share them then.
    Yeah game issued jerseys all have set # instead of the jersey #.
    The jerseys with jersey #'s are used for charity events or donate to raise money.
    If you ever have questions send me an email and I can try and help.