X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dcrules01
    • Nov 2005

Re: Suggestion for GUU

I personally am not worried about why someone is banned and the story behind it. I belong to a few message boards and have never seen a banned list and I am a moderator of one of them. If someone gets banned there is a reason for it but to create a thread so members can see why that member was banned has nothing to do for what this board is about. It goes along with the edit feature and the reason there is not one. Members are accountable for there actions and as Michael said that is what the preview button is for before you post. But Chris does have a nice point in the buy sell thread as far as updating prices and items that are no longer available.
    Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

Comment

• karamaxjoe
      • Nov 2005

I think it's pretty obvious that we will all not agree on things here. Let's just let the fantastic five clean things up and get on with our lives.

If you really want to impress me, give the old knowledgeable members a reason to return. Hell, even the creator doesn't frequent his creation anymore. What does that tell you?
      Mike

Looking for any White Sox jersey from Richie Zisk.

My website - http://www.freewebs.com/karamaxjoe/

"There are only two seasons - winter and Baseball"
      ~ Bill Veeck

sigpic

Comment

• metsbats
        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by karamaxjoe
        I think it's pretty obvious that we will all not agree on things here. Let's just let the fantastic five clean things up and get on with our lives.

If you really want to impress me, give the old knowledgeable members a reason to return. Hell, even the creator doesn't frequent his creation anymore. What does that tell you?

Thank you for all your suggestions. We really appreciate your concerns on how to futher improve the forum member experience. Your Moderation commitee and the Forum sponsors (Chris Cavalier and Mike Specht) are discussing things and will announce decisions on suggestions shortly.

Peace,
        metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Comment

Working...