Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Re: NBA All-Star Jerseys

just a friendly bump that another set of All Star Events jerseys concludes tonight, good luck to any members bidding tonight.

No big surprise but looks like exquisite is taking everything again.

I personally know 3 other collectors (4 if you count myself) who refused to bid this time around once they saw his opening bid.
    Wonder how many others made a similar decision?

is anyone else having problems refreshing the page to see the current prices?

Quote Originally Posted by mbenga28 View Post
    let me ask this, those who are complaining about this, are you just going to sit there and complain some more or will you pick yourself up and do something about it (like consider bidding a little, just a little higher?)
    lol is that even possible with cashed up collectors like Exquisite winning everything????????????

Wow, exquisite/jtnbafan bought every single item tonight.. Uuuuhhh

Oh wells.. Seems like you have to come to the table with at least $40k+ for a single jersey and hope that he doesn't outbid you.. hehe..

Just amazing that someone wins them all, even the shorts from skills stuff. I know it must be frustrating to those that really want to win something from these All Star events, but exquisite/jtnbafan must be the biggest NBA game used collector of all time. Heck from any sport. I've never seen anyone clean up on auctions like he does. Have to give him credit for the passion he must have in collecting this stuff and paying such big prices and keeping it in his collection. I wonder if he displays this stuff, must have a cool set up for it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny25 View Post
    No big surprise but looks like exquisite is taking everything again.

I personally know 3 other collectors (4 if you count myself) who refused to bid this time around once they saw his opening bid.
    Wonder how many others made a similar decision?
    i didn't bid either nor will i in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by indyred View Post
    Just amazing that someone wins them all, even the shorts from skills stuff. I know it must be frustrating to those that really want to win something from these All Star events, but exquisite/jtnbafan must be the biggest NBA game used collector of all time. Heck from any sport. I've never seen anyone clean up on auctions like he does. Have to give him credit for the passion he must have in collecting this stuff and paying such big prices and keeping it in his collection. I wonder if he displays this stuff, must have a cool set up for it.
    does he just bid on nba all-star gear, or generally anything which come's up that is nba game used or auto'd?

do you think jt also purchases league superstar jerseys such as this?

http://store.upperdeck.com/store/Bas...____76309?Args=

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    i didn't bid either nor will i in the future.
    could you and others who also refuse to bid explain your reasoning to this? I just don't understand it. thanks.