Quote Originally Posted by jimphilips View Post
BPH don't have many basketball items for sale these days. As for GWU, looks like they don't distinguish GI from GU, they just sell all their jerseys as Game Used, not to mention many of the prices are pretty crazy.
Not quite. BPH sells many game worn basketball items every week. They just don't keep their website updated. Kim and David just updated customers with their new email address: bph32us@yahoo.com. Feel free to contact them with your interests. Kim is a GUU member, as well. Over the years, I have purchased many Jazz and Pacers jerseys from them that that have been photomatched.

I assume by GWU that you meant Pro-Am Sports/gameuseduniforms.com and not George Washington University. Pro-Am regularly makes team purchases and they absolutely distinguish between game worn and non-game worn/game-issued items. I would recommend emailing Morgan McCreary at morganmccreary1@gmail.com with any specific questions you may have. I recently picked up a Shaquille O'Neal photomatched game worn road jersey that originally came from them. My friend just picked up the Shaq home jersey, also quickly photomatched.

Hope this clears up the confusion.