Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: NBA All-Star Jerseys

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post
    I think MeiGray would sell more NBA jerseys if they consolidated their websites (MeiGray and NBAGameWorn) and cross-listed the special jerseys in all of the categories that apply (e.g., a Dirk Christmas jersey would be listed in both the Christmas Day and Mavericks sections).
    It's be nice if they had a few more NBA teams also.

Don't get me wrong I love that they have the Hawks, Blazers, T'Wolves & Kings, but I'd damn near buy them out of they had the Bobcats.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny25 View Post

Don't get me wrong I love that they have the Hawks, Blazers, T'Wolves & Kings, but I'd damn near buy them out of they had the Bobcats.
    I agree most of those teams like the Kings (except Evans who sold out very fast), T-Wolves, Knicks and Rockets do not have any must have players this year. It would be great it they had deals with the Spurs, Cavs, Celts, Lakers, Suns, Magic and Thunder. It seems like it is same teams and players every year in hockey they have so many players and teams I wish NBA teams were more like their NHL counterparts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny25 View Post

Barry is always working on getting more teams. They have a lot more teams than they did a few years back. These things take time.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

right, I still wonder why there's still a couple of Yao Ming game used jerseys available on NBAGameWorn, considering his worldwide popularity.

how do you tell if its game worn or game issued? price?
    looking for anything from former Tampa Bay Buccaneer & current Jacksonville Jag Roy Miller

oops, i see now. GI=game issued
    looking for anything from former Tampa Bay Buccaneer & current Jacksonville Jag Roy Miller

Yeah i noticed that too....i guess we all have our strategies on bidding and when to bid. I personally am waiting until the last minute, to me any bids that are made now are doing nothing but driving up the prices...but like i said i guess we all have our strategies.

But dont get too frustrated yet, when it is all said and done, one person will probably walk away with all the jerseys
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by worldchamps View Post
    But dont get too frustrated yet, when it is all said and done, one person will probably walk away with all the jerseys
    That really sucks too.

The player I'm really interested in is far from a high profile player, but am almost positive I'll lose out on him to somebody who give two flips about him.

Oh well, will make sure the jersey sells for a whole hell of alot more than it's worth if that's the case.

Just read what I typed & didn't mean for that last sentence to sound like I was going to run the price up just to be bitter.

Meant that I was going in on the item with the intentions of spending alot of money, and if (Or when) I lose it won't be without putting up a fight.