Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Banned

Re: NBA All-Star Jerseys

i thought up a more realistic suggestion than a limit. i think in the big auctions like allstars, finals they should set aside 2 or 3 jerseys to sell at a fixed price. not even like the kobes and lebrons but like the gerald wallaces. then advertise that they will go on sale online at x date and time and first person to buy each gets them. it would generate alot of excitement i think and create an interesting competition and if they really wanted to make it interesting they could limit it to one purchase of such per person per half hour to ensure that different people get them and if for some reason some did not go right away within a short period of time people could buy more. they could also set a high price because i think collectors would be more willing to pay it because unlike a bid they know they will get the item.

Anybody know what deal is on the NBA green week jerseys this year. I think they are wearing them this week. Is it only a patch teams are wearing for it? Have any teams planning a green jersey, like in past. I would think some of these will hit NBA auctions.

just a friendly bump that another set of All Star Events jerseys concludes tonight, good luck to any members bidding tonight.

No big surprise but looks like exquisite is taking everything again.

I personally know 3 other collectors (4 if you count myself) who refused to bid this time around once they saw his opening bid.
    Wonder how many others made a similar decision?

is anyone else having problems refreshing the page to see the current prices?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny25 View Post
    No big surprise but looks like exquisite is taking everything again.

I personally know 3 other collectors (4 if you count myself) who refused to bid this time around once they saw his opening bid.
    Wonder how many others made a similar decision?
    i didn't bid either nor will i in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    i didn't bid either nor will i in the future.
    could you and others who also refuse to bid explain your reasoning to this? I just don't understand it. thanks.