Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Lou Gehrig "gamer"

This, from his latest reply:

You are head and shoulders about the average person in this life yes ill give you that "MIKE" but no match for "TSA" these are scholars, philosophers, doctors, lawyers, lawmen etc at levels you wont even see in movies. One of these men has met Gehrig personally recently thats right you read right.

Okay... nothing wrong with being an educated professional, but my guess is, your average philosopher or lawman probably doesn't know a lot about old pieces of wood once used to hit baseballs.

And, of course, in his list of the esteemed professionals who comprise TSA, he left of the most critical one, the psychic who recently spoke to Gehrig.

"One of these men has met Gehrig personally recently thats right you read right".

i thought gehrig was dead? is he hiding at graceland with elvis? what a dope. i guess he doesn't realize how foolish he sounds.

This has become some very entertaining reading for me for the last couple of days.....and the new twist is that he knows someone who has recently spoken to/met Lou Gherig....I love it!

Cant wait to read the "next episode"....

Jeremy
    macleodjeremy@hotmail.com

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by momen55 View Post
    "One of these men has met Gehrig personally recently thats right you read right".

i thought gehrig was dead? is he hiding at graceland with elvis? what a dope. i guess he doesn't realize how foolish he sounds.
    Not only is he dead but he has been for 69 years! Probably longer than anyone on this board has been alive. Needless to say I doubt there are many people who have met Gehrig when they were an adult who are still with us.

Banned

I am convinced this is a former forum member who did this knowing it would eventually end up on here and generate alot of discussion and he is sitting back reading what we right and cracking himself up and also enjoying being the center of attention. The guy probably got this stuff cheap maybe at a yard sale somewhere, knows he will never sell it so he is techincally not breaking the law and just has an abundance of free time to dream all of this stuff up. If you recall a few forum members in one of the authenticator threads used "TSA" but referring to a four letter word rather than "Sports" as the S to insult authenticators.Someone should arrange to send junk for TSA to authenticate and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    I am convinced this is a former forum member who did this knowing it would eventually end up on here and generate alot of discussion and he is sitting back reading what we right and cracking himself up and also enjoying being the center of attention. The guy probably got this stuff cheap maybe at a yard sale somewhere, knows he will never sell it so he is techincally not breaking the law and just has an abundance of free time to dream all of this stuff up. If you recall a few forum members in one of the authenticator threads used "TSA" but referring to a four letter word rather than "Sports" as the S to insult authenticators.Someone should arrange to send junk for TSA to authenticate and see what happens.
    +1

Remember Vic Fanatic? Yankees.stub?

I was thinking about him when I read his responses. It is someone who has more than a basic knowledge of the industry...
    Dave
    Looking for 1990's STL Cardinal starting pitcher's bats
    River City Redbird Authentics
    http://www.freewebs.com/bigtruck260/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bigtruck260 View Post
    +1

I was thinking about him when I read his responses. It is someone who has more than a basic knowledge of the industry...
    That is the former member I had in mind.

Originally Posted by bigtruck260
    +1

Do you remember his exact username? This site has a search engine and it would be interesting to see if the writing patterns are consistent (run-on sentences, yet generally decent spelling, etc.)

He made a comment about other authenticators costing him (or TSA, pretending for a moment there is a difference) a lot of money. So I'm wondering if there's a grudge of some sort being played out here.....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mark17 View Post
    Originally Posted by bigtruck260
    +1

Do you remember his exact username? This site has a search engine and it would be interesting to see if the writing patterns are consistent (run-on sentences, yet generally decent spelling, etc.)

He made a comment about other authenticators costing him (or TSA, pretending for a moment there is a difference) a lot of money. So I'm wondering if there's a grudge of some sort being played out here.....
    It was Yankees.stub, he specialized in bad grammar and run on sentences, claimed to be from NY and that he had all these amazing items (Lebron, Kobe, Montana and Marino gamers from UDA) that he refused to post pics of.

He's now listing a Mantle "rookie" fielding glove for a mere $480,000. I won't waste my time or yours picking through the inaccuracies in the listing. This guy has a lot of free time on his hands.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1952-Mickey-Mant...item3cac78c21f