Justin -

You can PM me or eMail me - eMail is below my name in the previous post.

I just sent these two messages to the seller on eBay and am awaiting his responses:

Let me start by stating that YES, I am indeed from the GUU community (xpress34 there) and I have a few questions I would like for you to address if you would be so kind:

#1) Why would you question a substantial offer for an item (the $125,000 one listed in your questions) unless you were hoping to uncover something that you KNOW that YOU (yes you MR TSA) had missed that could actually prove the provenance of this bat.

#2) In the Bench auction, you claim you and TSA are not the same - maybe you're not - but you know each other, or you are a sham operation as the address for TSA is in Whitestone (still on their LOAs printed as recently as last week - NOT 5 years ago when you claim the authenticator moved). 'His' address (Mr Cincu) is in Maspeth and you are in College Point. You make it sound like you are SO far apart - yet you are less than 10 miles apart no matter how you cut it. If that is NOT true, please give TRUE address (and name) for yourself, TSA and Mr Cincu. (to be cont.)
Followed by this:

(cont.) My 'other' questions...

I notice all of your completed auctions had items Certified by ACE until the Mantle AU napkin - which TSA 'recertified' just 7 days later? (ACE Cert 1/17/10 - TSA Cert 1/24/10 and SOLD just 5 days later?) That's some quick authenticating... what 'substantial evidence' (on their COA) did TSA add beside's Justin's COA?

After that, ALL of your items have TSA certs with very short turn times from the date of Cert to the sell date - yet you had pics of the Certs up already when the auction started??? You must be magic or connected to TSA. Dates don't lie.

Finally - you went on at lengths to support Justin (ACE) and slam other Authenticators and drag out dirty laundry... but you failed to mention this case: Restivo v. Cincu, 2003-05319, 2003-05325, (Docket No. F-1717-00) , SUPREME COURT OF NEW YORK, APPELLATE DIVISION, SECOND DEPARTMENT, May 14, 2004 (Yes, that Cinco is Florin Cincu - TSA's authenticator) Jail Time? Interesting. Write back for more.

1st let me say that multiple searches have VERIFIED this:

There are 2 people with the name "Florin Cincu" in the United States.

Florin Cincu
6041 55th St
Maspeth, NY 11378-3328
(718) 386-4710

The other 'listing' in COLLEGE POINT goes right back to the listing above.

A whole 8.7 miles from Maspeth to Whitestone (14 minutes - 30 minutes in traffic per Google maps)

A whole 2.3 miles from Whitestone to College Point (8 minutes per Google Maps)

A whole 8.5 miles from College Point to Maspeth (13 minutes - 25 minutes in traffic per Google maps)

KNOWN Aliases

* Florian Cincu
* Florin Cinco
* Slorin Cincv
* Cincu Florin
* Incu Florin

KNOWN Relatives

* Floria Cincu
* Violetta Cincu

The jail time has nothing to do with authentication, but it does go to the authenticator's 'character'... he fought his (NY Supreme Courts Words, not mine) 'willful failure to pay' (child support) all the way to the NY Supreme Court and 'he was properly committed to jail for six months on a contempt petition'.

I'm sorry, but I have a child (step-son) who I love dearly and his 'donor' as my wife calls him is a dead beat dad too who tried to fight the measly $200 the courts awarded my wife while still failing to cove my sons medical at ANY time - even though the court ordered him to. In fact he was in arrears (almost $5,000) until he joined the Army and I contacted his 1st Shirt and now the Army draws the Support from his pay every month. (Just my .02 worth - this is a VERY personal issue for me)

So I'll wait and see what 'Mr TSA' has to say... I don't really expect an answer to my questions as I didn't leave any loopholes for him to squirm through.

- Chris