Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BrewCrewSackers
    • Jul 2009

Rickie Weeks bat on ebay

I asked him who the hologram was from and I got a rude response. Anyone else know????
  • mdube16
    • Jun 2007

Re: Rickie Weeks bat on ebay

I dont know but lets all ask the same thing!

Comment

• Manram
      • Nov 2008

Never seen that one before............

Comment

• Rossi46
        • Feb 2009

I will never buy from Zanebats....One time, I asked him if he had any bats of a certain player. This players bats normally sell for $150-250 depending on the usage etc. He replies and says "yes I do" He put the bat on the next day with a Buy It Now of $795. Mind you this is not a special bat by any means. A few weeks ago he had another bat I was interested in from the same player. He had a Buy It now of $395. I offered him $200. I explained to him that I thought this was 100% fair deal, & over the course of the past year I had purchased 5 or so bats of this same player for under $200. His response "this is the Rolls Royce of his bats". It was simply a Louisville Slugger that showed decent usage. I responded to his smart a$$ comment, well if this is the rolls Royce, then I have the bentley bat of his. I know some people like him but those 2 encounters just rubbed me the wrong way. Just my experiences with him though, I'm sure others have had positive transactions with him.

Comment

• BrewCrewSackers
          • Jul 2009

Anyone find out yet???

Comment

• SkubeBats
            Banned
            • May 2006

BrewCrewSackers give me an email.

Comment