Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

My Houston Astros/Colt .45's collection

Finally got around to taking some photos of part of my collection. These are most of the pre-1980 Colts/Astros bats. The post-1980 bats are in a closet........too many bats and not enough wallspace.

Rich Chiles, Denis Menke, Jack Hiatt, Don Wilson, Jesus Alou, Marty Martinez, Joe Morgan, Jimmy Wynn, Bob Stinson, Lee May

Bill Heath, Ernie Fazio, Rusty Staub, Gene Freese, Sonny Jackson, Jackie Brandt, Nellie Fox, Jim Busby (coaches fungo), Tommy Helms, Jim Gentile

Doug Rader, Brock Davis, Walt Williams, Skip Jutze, Bob Watson, John Bateman, Merritt Ranew, Jim Busby, Johnny Temple, Carl Warwick, Jim Campbell, Al Spangler, Hal Smith, John Hoffman, Eddie Kasko

Cesar Cedeno, Bob Watson, Jose Cruz, Ed Herrmann, Dave Bergman, Terry Puhl, Jimmy Sexton, Leon Roberts, Alan Ashby, Greg Gross, Jimmy Wynn, Derrel Thomas, Ron Brand, Ed Mathews, Hector Torres

Pidge Browne, Norm Larker, Dave Campbell, Walt Bond, Jim Owens, Jimmy Beauchamp, Doug Rader, Joey Amalfitano, Jim Stewart, Rob Andrews

Milt May, Arthur Lee Maye, Bob Aspromonte, Norm Miller, Howie Goss, Wilbur Howard, Ron Davis, Jose Herrera, Roger Metzger, Johnny Edwards

Don Buddin, Rob Andrews, Joe Sambito, Cesar Gonzalez, Cliff Johnson, Art Howe, Julio Gotay, Luis Pujols, Craig Cacek, Enos Cabell

"Stretch" Suba, Larry Dierker, Curt Blefary, Larry Howard, Bruce Bochy, Reggie Baldwin, Vern Ruhle, Joe Ferguson, Jeff Leonard, Denny Walling

Art Gardner, Danny Walton, Keith Drumright, Raymond Busse, Rafael Landestoy, Joe Niekro, Jim Sexton, Nate Colbert, George Cappuzzello, Mark Lemongello
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Always looking for vintage game used bats of Houston Buffs and Colt .45's players.

Banned

Re: My Houston Astros/Colt .45's collection

Great run of bats ....any jerseys of that era included as part of the collection? If so, please post 'em...pre-1980 Astros gamers are always a great view.

Dave M.
    Chicago area

Sweet collection Marcus--- The Adirondack rack is particularly great. Thanks for posting.

Mike

Can we see your Astros/Colt .45's jersey collection

I didn't realize there were so many Astros collectors on the forum. Thanks for all the replies and e-mails. I will get some photos of my jerseys and post them in the next week or two. I also want to get some shots of my Houston Buffs bats, Zinn Beck bats, and my Kren bats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Always looking for vintage game used bats of Houston Buffs and Colt .45's players.

awesome collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

awesome, looking forward to seeing the jerseys!

Man that is a sweet collection. Can't wait to see the jerseys

Hi. I saw that you have a Craig Cacek bat. Do you have any other Cacek items? I have a few bats and a first basemans glove that was given to him in spring training by Bob Watson to use. He used it that season and maybe longer. It has Watsons name written on it although it is very faded. Great collection. Thanks, David