Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Re: Show off your player collections

Thats where all the Kent Mercker jerseys go Thanks for sharing your collection. This thread is making me want to take better photos of my collection to share

Some amazing collections all around. Thanks for sharing!!!

wade

St. Louis Cardinals Pitcher Tim Sherrill 1990-1991.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by mlsmislnasl View Post
    Here is my collection of Kent Mercker stuff. This thread sort of got me off my butt to take pictures of everything. Only thing not shown is one of his other bats. Kent had a long and diverse career so, as you can see, a lot of teams are represented. Kent pitched at our local high school. Still looking for more of his stuff - especially Braves (89-95), Indians (96), Red Sox (99) and Cardinals (98-99). LMK if you have any you want to part with (jnush@columbus.rr.com).
    Email sent!
    Always buying David Justice items

I really liked seeing what people had in this thread so I will give it a bump. I dont have much of a player collection of anyone really. I do have 2 Skip Schumaker bats and about 5 autographs from him.
    Collecting Cardinals jerseys and bats, with a focus on Yadier Molina, Matt Holliday, and Adam Wainwright.

Tyler
    flotaboys@hotmail.com

here's a few of my Scott Rolen collection...Currently have his 2005 home and 1996 reading phillies game used jersey's, 20 bats, 4 pairs of batting gloves (only 3 shown), his 2006 game used road world series hat worn in fenway & a few other things I didnt get pictures of yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Rossi46 View Post
    here's a few of my Scott Rolen collection...Currently have his 2005 home and 1996 reading phillies game used jersey's, 20 bats, 4 pairs of batting gloves (only 3 shown), his 2006 game used road world series hat worn in fenway & a few other things I didnt get pictures of yet...
    I don't see any Rolen Adirondack's here... Andy Benish has one newly listed on his site: vintagebats.com
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rossi46 View Post
    You wouldnt happen to have any Rolen Cardinals bats for sale would you? You can email me at flotaboys@hotmail.com if you do.
    Collecting Cardinals jerseys and bats, with a focus on Yadier Molina, Matt Holliday, and Adam Wainwright.

Tyler
    flotaboys@hotmail.com

This is my brothers favorite hockey player collection of "TROY RIDDLE".My brother has followed his career since troy's high school hockey days and then his college days at the uf of minnesota as a gophers and then now onto his long minor league.As troy has traveld the world playing hockey on many teams.The riddle me this tour includes-philadelphia,des moines,worchester,peoria,trenton,alaska,austria,ho uston,texas wildcatters,basel switzerland and now tulsa with his brother jake on the team.My brother has a web site dedicated to troy.And has some game used item but a a replica jersey from every tema troy has played on including his high school jersey.As far as game used items.He has his game used stick from troy's 2001-2002 season as a gopher and it was used during thier national championship season and the game itself.A game used stick as a houston aeros.That he recieved on ice after the game.As i made a trip for the whole family to go see troy play in iowa.And it was the first time my brother got see troy play as a pro.And troy handed him the stick after the game.Also in the collection is a game used houston helmet.His game used jersey from austria.A game used houston jersey.And a peoria game used jersey,which was troy's first pro jersey he ever wore.And a philadelphia jersey in which troy only played 3 games for them.So thats also they only jersey he wore for that team.He also has 100's of signed items and odd ball items like that.He is for sure his #1 fan.

Thanks Butch...I immediately thought of you when I got it as soon as I found out it was used against your hometown Twins!

Take care,
    Joe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...always looking for game-used JASON GIAMBI equipment!

Putting a temporary hold on my collecting pursuits, but managed to pick up some nice cases to display my Manny Ramirez bats. Just got these together tonight.