Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Re: Show off your player collections

Great collections!

Bobby, your Benny collection is looking great! I know that you will find more Benny items to add to your collection. And, that Youkilis helmet is amazing!

Chris, great Biggio items! I'm a Dodger fan, but Biggio is one of my favorite all-time players.

Congrats to you both, and to all who have posted, for your very impressive player collections!

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com

Quote Originally Posted by gameused View Post
    Benny Abayani collection. Special thanks to my friend Ron Samiano for offering the majority of these Benny GU items to me. Always looking to add more Benny GU items from his MLB and Japan career.

Thanks, Bobby
    hawaii_five0@yahoo.com
    Awesome Agbayani collection. Are you in Hawaii? I collect Onan Masaoka & Kurt Suzuki game used memorabilia & cards.

Rick

Quote Originally Posted by eGameUsed View Post
    A portion of my Craig Biggio Game Used Bat Collection, ranging from 1988 to 2007. The first six bats pictured include:

I'm just floored by your Biggio collection. He's one of my favorite all-time players. Hopefully, I'll find a bat of his someday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wes Campbell

Banned

Awesome Biggio collection Chris!

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiSportsNut View Post
    Awesome Agbayani collection. Are you in Hawaii? I collect Onan Masaoka & Kurt Suzuki game used memorabilia & cards.

Rick
    Rick,

I'm in Hawaii.....shoot me an email: hawaii_five0@yahoo.com

Thanks, Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by island_style View Post
    Great collections!

Bobby, your Benny collection is looking great! I know that you will find more Benny items to add to your collection. And, that Youkilis helmet is amazing!

Chris, great Biggio items! I'm a Dodger fan, but Biggio is one of my favorite all-time players.

Congrats to you both, and to all who have posted, for your very impressive player collections!

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com
    Ron,

Thank you! Hope all is well with you.

Best Regards, Bobby

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nnunnari View Post
    Awesome Biggio collection Chris!
    Thanks Nick, Ron, and CampWest for the compliments! It has been 17 years in the making. There are 50-60 Biggio bats I no longer own that I regret selling. I guess you can't keep everything.

Thanks again,

Quote Originally Posted by eGameUsed View Post
    Thanks Nick, Ron, and CampWest for the compliments! It has been 17 years in the making. There are 50-60 Biggio bats I no longer own that I regret selling. I guess you can't keep everything.

Thanks again,
    Geez... you've sold 45-55 more Biggio's than I have ever seen for sale. If you ever decide to make another sale you will regret, feel free to track me down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wes Campbell

This isn't even in the same league as all the impressive collections in this thread...but I'm proud of it...here's a few of my Ivan rodriguez bats...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Wow. Good stuff. My collection can be viewed through my website.
    www.lcscbaseballhof.com
    I have about 80 jerseys posted. I need to update some pics but hope you enjoy. Drew
    I collect items from baseball players that attended Lewis-Clark State College: Marvin Benard, Vic Darensbourg, Steve Decker, Tom Edens, Jason Ellison, Anthony Ferrari, Carlos Fisher, John Foster, Keith Foulke, Emerson Frostad, Bucky Jacobsen, Chris Mabeus, Beau Mills, Steve Reed, Brendan Ryan, and Frank Williams. http://www.lcscbaseballhof.com