Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Re: Show off your player collections

here's a few of my Scott Rolen collection...Currently have his 2005 home and 1996 reading phillies game used jersey's, 20 bats, 4 pairs of batting gloves (only 3 shown), his 2006 game used road world series hat worn in fenway & a few other things I didnt get pictures of yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Rossi46 View Post
    here's a few of my Scott Rolen collection...Currently have his 2005 home and 1996 reading phillies game used jersey's, 20 bats, 4 pairs of batting gloves (only 3 shown), his 2006 game used road world series hat worn in fenway & a few other things I didnt get pictures of yet...
    I don't see any Rolen Adirondack's here... Andy Benish has one newly listed on his site: vintagebats.com
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Figured I'd throw a little NFL flare in here . My Chidi Ahanotu collection.

Name:  DSC01503.JPG
Views: 1725
Size:  114.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by skyking26 View Post
    I don't see any Rolen Adirondack's here... Andy Benish has one newly listed on his site: vintagebats.com
    Thanks for the heads up! Look at the 3rd bat in, it's a Rawlings with the red ring. Just wondering why the ring is blue instead of red?? Anyway I will keep my eye on it. Not sure if I want to spend that much for a Rolen bat right now. Thank You again.

You wouldnt happen to have any Rolen Cardinals bats for sale would you? You can email me at flotaboys@hotmail.com if you do.
    Collecting Cardinals jerseys and bats, with a focus on Yadier Molina, Matt Holliday, and Adam Wainwright.

Tyler
    flotaboys@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by flota89 View Post
    You wouldnt happen to have any Rolen Cardinals bats for sale would you? You can email me at flotaboys@hotmail.com if you do.
    Email Sent....

Email Sent....
    The blue ring vs red ring would be a good question for Andy. He is highly respected and has great stuff available to the collector each day on his site.

I know with me and my Kingman collection, the color difference of the ring on a bat would be enough for me to pull the trigger...but that is me.
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

A couple more NYY items (with Steiner paperwork):
    -2002 BP jersey:a 1-year style for Giambi,since BP's changed to that micro-fiber material in '03.
    -2007 Spring Training Home Opener game used cap (vs. MIN)
    -A seldom seen Official Ball from the '02 Home Run Derby,which Giambi won.

Joe

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...always looking for game-used JASON GIAMBI equipment!

Wow again 2000mvpfan-You blow me away.I love that hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000mvpfan View Post
    A couple more NYY items (with Steiner paperwork):
    -2002 BP jersey:a 1-year style for Giambi,since BP's changed to that micro-fiber material in '03.
    -2007 Spring Training Home Opener game used cap (vs. MIN)
    -A seldom seen Official Ball from the '02 Home Run Derby,which Giambi won.

Joe

This is my brothers favorite hockey player collection of "TROY RIDDLE".My brother has followed his career since troy's high school hockey days and then his college days at the uf of minnesota as a gophers and then now onto his long minor league.As troy has traveld the world playing hockey on many teams.The riddle me this tour includes-philadelphia,des moines,worchester,peoria,trenton,alaska,austria,ho uston,texas wildcatters,basel switzerland and now tulsa with his brother jake on the team.My brother has a web site dedicated to troy.And has some game used item but a a replica jersey from every tema troy has played on including his high school jersey.As far as game used items.He has his game used stick from troy's 2001-2002 season as a gopher and it was used during thier national championship season and the game itself.A game used stick as a houston aeros.That he recieved on ice after the game.As i made a trip for the whole family to go see troy play in iowa.And it was the first time my brother got see troy play as a pro.And troy handed him the stick after the game.Also in the collection is a game used houston helmet.His game used jersey from austria.A game used houston jersey.And a peoria game used jersey,which was troy's first pro jersey he ever wore.And a philadelphia jersey in which troy only played 3 games for them.So thats also they only jersey he wore for that team.He also has 100's of signed items and odd ball items like that.He is for sure his #1 fan.
    Attached Images Attached Images