Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Rays Fanfest

Rays Fanfest

Hello all,

I ama a huge fan of Evan Longoria. If anyone is going to Rays fanfest and they happen to spot a game issued Evan Longoria LVS bat (not game model), I will buy it off of them, if they buy it for me. As long as it is less than $400. Let me know!

Banned

Re: Rays Fanfest

Quote Originally Posted by brianborsch View Post
    Hello all,

I ama a huge fan of Evan Longoria. If anyone is going to Rays fanfest and they happen to spot a game issued Evan Longoria LVS bat (not game model), I will buy it off of them, if they buy it for me. As long as it is less than $400. Let me know!
    Contact Mead Chasky Sports (MC sports on Ebay). They are Evan's exclusive g/u memorabilia agent. I bought a signed gamer that was MLB authenticated from them for $499 that he used for an RBI double against the Yankees and CC Sabathia. They had a few left on Ebay last time I checked and with the season coming up and the fact that they are likely to get more maybe they will cut you a deal.

If anyone is going and they have balls, lineup card or anything from 10/2/09, please contact me. Will pay a premium.

brad@shafrancollectibles.com

Do the Rays sell items of players who have left (e.g. Jonny Gomes) at their Fanfests, or just current players?

I have tried Mead Chasky, but I am looking for game ready or game issued bats. Bats that show little to no use. He didn't have any when I checked. I don't know if he ever gets them. The two I have are from other sources. One was a forum member and the other was the Detroit Tigers through a charity auction.