Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: I finally acquired my Rollins gamer/grail

Very nice WS Gamer. I was watching this one as well until you dropped crazy bank on it and shut down the auction. I'm sure you guys already know that Rollins sells game used stuff on his official website. In addition, the Phil's usually auction his stuff at the stadium or sell at the stadium store. I remember last year seeing a cracked Rollins bat for $250 at the store.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by philsfan View Post
    Very nice WS Gamer. I was watching this one as well until you dropped crazy bank on it and shut down the auction. I'm sure you guys already know that Rollins sells game used stuff on his official website. In addition, the Phil's usually auction his stuff at the stadium or sell at the stadium store. I remember last year seeing a cracked Rollins bat for $250 at the store.
    Wow the prices on his site are steep. $750 for a signed cracked bat that in the site's own words the exact game used is not documented for and they have no jerseys. Dewey got a good deal all things considering it may be the only Rollins WS jersey to ever hit the market and Rollins oneday could possibly make the HOF.

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    Dewey got a good deal all things considering it may be the only Rollins WS jersey to ever hit the market and Rollins oneday could possibly make the HOF.
    legaleagle92481, let's hope your right on both points...

Quote Originally Posted by philsfan View Post
    When did they sell a bat for $250? I remember seeing one for $450 in September that I decided to pass on.

Chris

You might be right on the price of the Rollins bat at the store in Citizens Bank. My memory could be failing me, but I thought the cracked Rollins bat was being sold for $250. If it was $450, that's still a steal. You won't find an authentic Rollins bat with a MLB hologram and Phillies COA for $450 anywhere.

Congrats. Dewey on your acquisition. I guess what I will be sending you this week pales in comparison!