Quote Originally Posted by dcrules01 View Post
Xpress the Majestic you have is a replica that is why the lettering is different. You can get a Walker Russell customized with the patch by EPS. BTW sweet jersey I have often thought about buying every mlb team from the 97 season with the Jackie patch..But I have to save my money
DC -

The Majestic isn't mine - just a sample I was using as to how different some Replica jerseys are from the real deal depending on the manufacturer.

I knew the Mets jersey wasn't a gamer, just trying to find out if Goodman' made replicas for them and if so, isn't it possible that they did just like Majestic, Nike, Stitches, etc and did their own 'take' on the Mets jerseys of the time?

I guess that's what I'm confused as to people saying it's not a replica (I'm not saying it's an Authentic or anything) unless they know for a fact that Goodman NEVER made any 'one off' type Replica jerseys - again, like Majestic, Nike, etc...

As far as the Walker Russel - that one is mine. GU by Larry in his MVP season, signed and inscribed. Unfortunately, I can't find any good pics to photomatch it... I've seen some close, but as far as I've been told by Rockies insiders, Walker burned through quite a few jerseys his years here and at that time, there was only ONE home white, not three different jerseys to choose from, so I'm sure he had plenty of these which makes finding a photomatch like looking for a needle in a haystack.

All the best -

Chris