Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: My Greatest Day As A Milwaukee Brewers Collector

Awesome score! Congrats.
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Banned

I never thought I would be able to find a signature modle Simmons 80-83 bat or a Ned Yost 80-83 bat. I have been looking for over 20 some years for these two bats and then find them together. This just goes to show you, never give up a chance for that next great items is just around the next coner. When it takes a long time like this, it's all worht it in the end.

Jamie,

Congrats on finding two bats you were trying to find for 20 years in one shot. It usually happens that way as some other collector had a full set of team bats which becomes available. I was looking for Rick Anderson and Randy Niemann game used bats for over 15 years and a couple of years ago a private collection went on sale and I was able to get those two bats within a two week period.

It's always worth the wait.
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.