Thank you for the thorough response to the Fernandez jersey. There is an approximately 5/16 blue outer edge blue trim followed by a 1/4 inch orange trim (moving inward from the edge of the sleeve) followed by a larger 7/16 inch blue trim on the sleeves. The individually sewn letters to the name on the back of the uniform are 3 3/4 inches for the white outer outline, with a 3 7/16 inches orange overlay, and 3 3/16 inches for top layered blue lettering.

Also thank you for the Carlos Diaz information. It's good to know that there is one in existence so I can add it to my want list. Not previously knowing this I have wondered if I was chasing a non-existing jersey. My address is Zeenuts@hawaii.rr.com and I would be very interested if you ever decide to part with the jersey.

I look forward to your analysis on the Agbayani jerseys. In anticipation of your possible follow up questions, the black jersey has a thin 3/16 dark blue trim running along the button holes on both sides of the front which runs around the neck in the back. There is a similar size trim on the sleeve approximately 9/16 of an inch from the edge of the sleeve. The Mets sleeve logo is 4 inches in diameter, but with no R trademark in the field. Unlike the Fernandez name lettering which was one size alphabet layered over each other, the Agbayani letters in only two layers. The first has a white border around the blue ribbed alphabet and is 3 1/2 inches. The second orange base letter is approximately 3 7/16 inches long and offset to the right below the respective blue/white same alphabet. The #50 on the back of the uniform has a similary style layering pattern as the alphabets to the name above, but the dimensions of the numbers are approximately 7 7/8 for the blue/white number and about 7 3/4 for the orange number. The front #50 is approxmately 4 1/16 inches for the blue/white number and approximately 4 inches for the orange number.

The white Agbayani home jersey has a similar 3/16 inch trim as the black jersey above, but the trim seems to have more of a wavy edge to it than the straight edges to the black jersey. The same description applies to the sleeve trim. The Mets sleeve logo is 4 inches in diameter with the R trademark sewn into the field. Like the Agbayani jersey above the letters for the name are in two layers. The first has a orange border around the blue ribbed alphabet and is 3 1/2 inches. The second black base letter is approximately 3 7/16 inches long and offset to the right below the respective blue/white same alphabet. The #39 on the back of the uniform has a similary style layering pattern as the alphabets to the name above, but the dimensions of the numbers are approximately 7 13/16 for the orange/blue number and about 7 3/4-7 13/16 for the black number. The front #39 is approxmately 4 inches for the orange/blue number and approximately 4 inches for the black number.

I am learning so much about what to look for now in a uniform. Thank you.