Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Re: Yankees sign Chan Ho Park. Your thoughts??

Quote Originally Posted by 2000mvpfan View Post
    And by the way,as a Phillies fan,the only thing I'm really disappointed about is that the Mets didn't find a way to land Damon so I could continue to laugh at their misfortunes of adding a girly-arm who will also break down somehow by June lol..

Thats mean lol lol

I just wonder if Damon gets booed when Detroit comes to the Stadium for trying to take the money and run...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...always looking for game-used JASON GIAMBI equipment!

SUAVE-I never said i was alright with letting "godzillia" go.I said i somewhat understood it.And as you said i would have rather kept him than letting him go for who?-nick johnson.Thats why i said i have hated all thier off season moves they have made.And i am sorry but wang was a great pitcher.And wins is NOT a over rated stat to me.And 2000mvpfan-I know they proberly know something about his health or mental state to let him go.As that would be the only logical reason to let such a talent go from your team.And with godzilla,i think its very strange as to when was the last time a team let go a player who was named the mvp of the world series the season before for the team.
    Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    I concur with everyone here lol lol

Legal im not so mad at losing Damon only because Scott Boras was demanding too much money for him in the begining, not sure what he ended up with. Nick Johnson I thought was a terrible move, I don;t understand what the thinking was behind that. You give up a great DH (Matsui) for a mediocre DH who constantly gets hurt (Johnson) for nearly the same salary huh??????

Joesabi I am not a Mitre fan whatsoever so I cannot agree with you there I personally would like to see Gaudin get a shot at the 5th starter spot he showed a lot last year, he is very reliable. Aceves I think showed a strong presences as a reliever and I think he works best there. Why try to mess with what works??

Joba as far as letting Matsui go thats what he was any at this point a DH and that is what we needed a solid DH, why let ihim go for Nick Johnson??

2000mvp I think there was more there with Wang that was let out to the media just my personal opinion. As far as Nick Johnson, he is at most a mediocre to a good hitter. Matsui was a great hitter.