X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • suave1477
    Banned
    • Jan 2006

My Thread removed?????

Ok this is interesting I post a thread a little while ago and noticed it is gone. So obviously it was removed by the moderators. I was curious as to why.

At first I thought to myself maybe by accident I went against a forum rule. So I re-educated myself on the forum rules and read them all again and just as I thought I didn't NOT go against any of the rules.

So I am curious to know why it was removed???
  • mbrieve
    • Jul 2008

Re: My Thread removed?????

Here it is, moved to the General Sports Discussion folder:

Comment

• BULBUS
      • Nov 2005

It was moved the the "General Sports Discussion" category.

Its a new section for OT topics.
      Chris

NY Giants, NY Yankees, Don Mattingly, Mattingly brand bats (any player)
      sigpic
      donnie23fan at yahoo.com

Comment

• suave1477
        Banned
        • Jan 2006

Ahhhh ok I didn't realize we had a new section. Thanks guys for clearing it up.

Comment

• dcgreg25
          • Jan 2008

Suave, I moved your post over to the new OT Sports section. There was no violation of rules, the post was just more appropriate for the OT Sports section. This is likely to happen fairly often with posts as everyone adjusts to having the new space for non GU but sports related discussions. Thanks!

Comment

• joelsabi
            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by suave1477
            Ok this is interesting I post a thread a little while ago and noticed it is gone. So obviously it was removed by the moderators. I was curious as to why.

At first I thought to myself maybe by accident I went against a forum rule. So I re-educated myself on the forum rules and read them all again and just as I thought I didn't NOT go against any of the rules.

So I am curious to know why it was removed???
            We are migrating posts into other folders that would be a better match for discussion.

One way to check whether a post was moved is by clicking your Username and selecting "Find all posts by [Username]." Bare with us as we make these adjustments.
            Regards,
            Joel S.
            joelsabi @ gmail.com
            Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Comment

Working...