My first Manny Ramirez game-used glove!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • murfsteve25
    • Oct 2008

Re: My first Manny Ramirez game-used glove!!!!!

Originally posted by allstarsplus
    Mike has been promised all of his money back!
    This is the best part of the situation. I'm happy that Mike is getting his money back, but im curious to know why the glove was sold as game used? My thinking on all of this was that whoever Mike bought the glove from, that person obtained it from the guy who bought all the stuff from Manny. Was this not the case? Just wondering what the true history behind the glove is...
    Always buying David Justice items

Comment

• nationals2k9
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by murfsteve25
      This is the best part of the situation. I'm happy that Mike is getting his money back, but im curious to know why the glove was sold as game used? My thinking on all of this was that whoever Mike bought the glove from, that person obtained it from the guy who bought all the stuff from Manny. Was this not the case? Just wondering what the true history behind the glove is...
      You're right. Talk to me offline michael_benko@yahoo.com and I can fill you in Steve. Money has been returned and for me, story put to rest.

Comment

• diwhite
        • Apr 2014

I posted this on another thread already, but it looks like the glove has surfaced again:

Comment

• Phil316
          • May 2013

I emailed Mears about it. Hopefully they do the right thing and remove it.

Comment

Working...