Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kudos to the new Mods

Just a brief note to thank the new Mods. In a very period of time, you guys have really cleaned GUU up. I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates your generosity, dedication, and excellent work. Thank you.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Re: Kudos to the new Mods

I agree. The changes that have been made are excellent. Thanks for the effort you guys put in.

I also would like to thank them for making the general sports discussion thread

I agree.....great job to all of you....
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Night and day difference. Things were at there worst prior to the new mods and things are finally back to normal. Now if we can coax some of the old members to contribute again...

Banned

The kinder, gentler, truly educational Forum is now a reality, thanks to all the mods, new and old, working together to keep things clean. Nice work, guys...this is becoming more and more fun to visit and post with.

Dave M.
    Chicago area

I agree 100 percent. Such a pleasure to come here not have to wade through the crap. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by mbrieve View Post
    Night and day difference. Things were at there worst prior to the new mods and things are finally back to normal. Now if we can coax some of the old members to contribute again...
    What am I, chopped liver?

j/k

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    The kinder, gentler, truly educational Forum is now a reality, thanks to all the mods, new and old, working together to keep things clean. Nice work, guys...this is becoming more and more fun to visit and post with.
    Absolutely. The original moderators were great ... but for a while there were clearly no moderators, so it is nice to see these guys step up and make positive changes quickly.

Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post
    What am I, chopped liver?

j/k

Absolutely. The original moderators were great ... but for a while there were clearly no moderators, so it is nice to see these guys step up and make positive changes quickly.

Reid - Good observations and you definitely aren't chopped liver! It is good to have you back as a regular again and all the comments here show that the improvements have made the GUU a better place.

I agree 100 percent. Such a pleasure to come here not have to wade through the crap. Thank you!
    As Masimen said, that sums it up well!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

I moderate my own local boxing forum...so I truly understand what a daunting task it can be to keep this place under control. Y'all are doing it well. Much appreciated.

D
    Dave
    Looking for 1990's STL Cardinal starting pitcher's bats
    River City Redbird Authentics
    http://www.freewebs.com/bigtruck260/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]