Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: A question regarding switching teams and value

Quote Originally Posted by nomarmauerfan View Post
    The word down here in Ft. Myers is that the contract is going to be done tomorrow. 9+1 years. The only hang-up is the amount deferred money. Everyone (including a "mystery" person in the front office) is saying tomorrow is the day. I will tell you that Joe is VERY different this year. He has been less friendly and has been a disappointment to my kids. They have been getting up early to get to the stadium by 7am and have watched Joe drive by them in the golf cart with no one else around with the typical, "not now, I'm in a hurry". 2 years ago, he stopped and signed. To me, frustrating...to a 7-year old, devastating. I had to explain why he couldn't sign as she cried". Maybe, he'll get back to the "old Joe" after this thing is done. All of the regulars have also mentioned how he's different this year.

Mike
    He was super nice to everyone that made it to him in his Twinfest line. Really nice to the kids, asking them questions and everything. Didn't really get a bad vibe off him. He was all smiles and taking time to answer peoples questions.

Hope he's not letting it all go to his head down in FL. Maybe he's just sick of this contract thing. Who knows what goes on in these guys heads.

Re: A question regarding switching teams and value

He will Sign And be A Twin for A Long Time. So no Worries as He is not going anywhere.