Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Smile Re: Matt Diaz / Shawn Camp / Sami Salo / OJ McDuffie

There's a 2004 Royals TBTC Negro League jersey and pants on eBay until 7PM CST Tuesday.

Dave Miedema

Re: Matt Diaz / Shawn Camp / Sami Salo / OJ McDuffie

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    There's a 2004 Royals TBTC Negro League jersey and pants on eBay until 7PM CST Tuesday.

Dave Miedema
    Thanks Dave, talking with the seller about getting that one because of your heads up!

PM me or email gingi79@aol.com if you can help, all messages are replied to with a thank you!

Some wants are because this board has awesome members who have done such a wonderful job looking out for my wants in the past. So I have wants for jerseys when the guys hasn't even played for the team yet! No less than 7 different members have made suggestions and emailed auctions/sales/items for sale that I wouldn't have obtained without their help. ANY Item you are looking for, send me an email, happy to look for yours too!

My collection has swollen and therefore some wants have been filled. Here is an updated want list. I am a jersey collector almost exclusively. Only currently searching for bats if you are willing to sell for $50 shipped or less. Don't want to waste your time on an email if you are selling for more. (Except a Sami Salo helmet)

Matt Diaz: PIRATES, Royals, TBTC Braves, Jackie Robinson Braves, Minors, FSU (To my knowledge, I own the only white and the only gray Tampa Rays jerseys he has worn, email me if you know of any others as they shouldn't exist)

Shawn Camp: Royals, Rays, Blue Jays, Syracuse Chiefs ( I know the Chiefs have a white one for $350, looking for more reasonably priced jerseys. Also I've spoken with Toronto, they are overpriced in my opinion as well. Anyone get one and wishing to sell in the secondary market, let's talk!)

Sami Salo: Any Patched shirts (Garth Brooks, Katrina, Senators with "A") Detroit Vipers, Gradient (Maroon to Navy) Canucks, White Senators, Alternate Black Senators (When he does his rehab stint with the Moose, already ordered that one )

OJ McDuffie: Dolphins white, Penn State. Thanks to an awesome member or 3 on this board, I got a rookie Teal in 2010. You guys rule.
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com