Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: March pick-ups

Re: March pick-ups

Ovechkin stick, Ovechkin signed 16x20, Ovechkin signed 8x10 with piece of game used stick framed and matted, Ovechkin 08-09 Practice used jersey, Varlamov Game Used Rookie red jersey
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Then fedex just delivered this a few minutes ago

Very cool seeing the Caps hockey stuff. Have Caps or MeiGray sold any Ovechken helmets.

I got a bunch of items autographed from the Sox spring training this year.

First Pic:
    AJ Pierzynski Inscribed '100th Career Home Run 4/29/09'
    Mark Buehrle Inscribed '2009'
    Mark Teahen #23

Third Pic:
    Baseball autographed by Ozzie Guillen, Juan Pierre #1, Mark Kotsay, Alexei Ramirez #10, Gordon Beckham #15, Dayan Viciedo #24, Andruw Jones, Daniel Hudson #41, Freddy Garcia, Jake Peavy #44, Donny Lucy #55, Mark Buehrle, Erick Threets #68, and Jordan Danks.

Quote Originally Posted by indyred View Post
    Very cool seeing the Caps hockey stuff. Have Caps or MeiGray sold any Ovechken helmets.
    Indy,
    I myself have seen no authentic game used ovechkin helmets for sale. Ive seen a few fake ones that looked pretty close to real ones, but none that are genuine.
    Kj

Was very happy to get this in. One of my favorite Wolverines and a beast in college. I was happy my Bengals drafted him even though he busted.

Chris Perry 2005 gamer. Shows light use due to he didn't play much and switched jersey styles

Here are the two styles he wore:
    Late in the year and every pic I have seen since. Notice how the orange "squares off" in the arm pit area
    http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/55...y-Images-Sport

Here is my style and the best match I can do

The one noticeable repair seems to be in the bottom left corner of the nameplate where the stitching is heavy, indicating that it was coming off in a game.

COA is from Ball Park Heroes who at least at the time was the main dealer of Bengals gamers.

Now that is a sweet Manny bat nice pickup.
    Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

Just got this one directly from the player, Oskars Bartulis, who is a rookie on the Flyers. He played for Latvia during the Olympics and this one is photo matched to their playoff game in the Olympics, where they lost in OT. The blade tape doesn't show a lot of use as it was re-taped late in the game or OT and then barely saw any use after that. Oskars signed it nice and big on the blade, but signed his Flyers #3 instead.

Quote Originally Posted by CUTiger23 View Post
    Was very happy to get this in. One of my favorite Wolverines and a beast in college. I was happy my Bengals drafted him even though he busted.

Chris Perry 2005 gamer. Shows light use due to he didn't play much and switched jersey styles

Here are the two styles he wore:
    Late in the year and every pic I have seen since. Notice how the orange "squares off" in the arm pit area

Here is my style and the best match I can do

The one noticeable repair seems to be in the bottom left corner of the nameplate where the stitching is heavy, indicating that it was coming off in a game.

COA is from Ball Park Heroes who at least at the time was the main dealer of Bengals gamers.
    i owned that jersey a couple years ago traded a bat to bph for it just did not fit in to my collection
    enjoy

Banned

just won a peyton manning steiner certified g/u home jersey from 2007 on ebay. which is my grail and ironic because last week i picked up a marvin harrison. never thought i would get a peyton. if anyone wants to see it it is ebay item number 160415286212.