Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Banned

Re: prices for Jeter game jerseys

Quote Originally Posted by pungent View Post
    I'm curious to know how many road game jerseys were created for Jeter. As you're aware, I recently purchased one from Steiner and now legaleagle92481 you mention there being another for sale.
    probably several. baseball is a long 162 game season so each player goes through several jerseys each year and i would imagine several backup or game issued jerseys are created as well. i dont know where these new jerseys came from as the gu ones were on the site then disappeared a few months ago and now they are back.

Thank you legaleagle92481. And you said this is on Steiner Sports site? I only see the Jeter home and road game used, not the issued and which other star issued did you see recently listed?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pungent View Post
    Thank you legaleagle92481. And you said this is on Steiner Sports site? I only see the Jeter home and road game used, not the issued and which other star issued did you see recently listed?
    the issued was on there this afternoon for 2 grand. they have mo and tex also.

Mattingly85MVP

Just checked steiner's site and was surprised that the GU BP home and road jerseys ($1500 per) were significantly less than the thermabase sweatshirt ($3250)and GU road windbreaker top ($2K), unless the BPs were only used for one or two games where the other two items were used for the majority of the season

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mattingly85MVP View Post
    Just checked steiner's site and was surprised that the GU BP home and road jerseys ($1500 per) were significantly less than the thermabase sweatshirt ($3250)and GU road windbreaker top ($2K), unless the BPs were only used for one or two games where the other two items were used for the majority of the season
    well and his is true semantics by any steach of the imagination but the pricier items steiner considers gu because he wore them while the game was going on even though not while he was on the field or at bat while the bp stuff was worn during bp.