Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Ok fess up....who got all those bats from the Braves this morning?

Quote Originally Posted by Nnunnari View Post
    Is a broken bat that's photo matched worth more than a cracked bat? I don't think there's much of a market for shattered bats.
    The broken-in-two-bats are Kyles specialty. He has photo and video matched quite a few for himself and others...which inturn allows people to also determine other at bats and hits associated with the bat. While for some having two pieces is unappealing others collect on photomatched items. Ofttimes it also seems that the shattered bats tell more of a story and have a greater appeal to some. Check out Kyles website and see some of his good work.

wade

I missed out too guys, damn dealers always snatch up those deals and selling them for triple the price. prices were just way to good to be true. Sorry crew chalk that one up to a miss.

To me I believe shattered bats just have more eye appeal. It shows the true strength of these players. The more pieces, the better.

Banned

Kyle I have a broken toilet bowl i shattered it in one shot Ill send you the pics lol lol

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post
    To me I believe shattered bats just have more eye appeal. It shows the true strength of these players. The more pieces, the better.
    Breaking a bat has nothing to do with strength. You can give any random person a bat, have them hit the ball off the bad/weak part of the bat and it can shatter.