Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Legendary Auctions Winners?

I missed out on the auction, but if the winner of the Craig Erickson Bucs jersey is interested in re-sale contact me at: pacman2680@gmail.com

I won the Warren Sapp jersey. Its got a lot of repairs on the shoulders.

My friend won the Ricky Williams and a couple others. You couldnt pass up those prices.
    Ryan

NFL game used collector

The Gunslingers lot finally arrived a couple days ago. I was most excited about the helmet. Don't know why but I like that logo with the cowboy.

I have a Gunslingers helmet as well... such a bad logo which makes it that much more desirable to collect, IMO.

Thanks!

Kyle

I picked up the Kirby Puckett game-used batting helmet; at a nice price too!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Email: Tay1038@aol.com
    - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints

Congrats on a real nice helmet!

I took a look at it, but the wife put a limit on the number of Items I could go after!

These were some of the best prices that I have ever seen on some real high quality stuff!

I was going to make attempt on the Killebrew glove but something wasn't right with it. Legendary listed it as coming from the "Halper" collection and then the day of auction ending they switched it stating the glove did not come from the "Halper"..Yikes!
    Email: Tay1038@aol.com
    - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints

Picked up the Olsen lot with the jersey & helmet. Photomatched the jersey to the 2006 Orange Bowl, and the helmet is from 2004 (before they went to the ACC sticker on the bumper).

I picked up Canes Hester, Payton & Gore Jerseys (Gore Helmet too). Can't wait for em to come in.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeycola View Post
    I picked up Canes Hester, Payton & Gore Jerseys (Gore Helmet too). Can't wait for em to come in.
    Nice! I had a couple of bids on those but I decided to pull off since I really wanted the Olsen stuff.

Post some pics when it comes in. I'll get some pics of mine up as well.