X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Neely8
    • Apr 2006

Re: 2009 St. Louis Rams Game Worn Jerseys

To make it easier here is what is still available:

Chris Long #72 2009 blue Reebok jersey, size 48. It has good wear with multiple repairs, hit marks, some turf burns, and pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. $500.

David Vobora #58 2009 blue Reebok jersey, size 50. It has great wear with multiple repairs, hit marks, turf burns, and nice pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. $225. Now $200.

Randy McMichael #84 2009 blue Reebok jersey, size 48. It has decent wear with some hit marks and pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. $250. Now $200.

Trev Faulk #57 2004 blue Reebok jersey with the Rams 10th Anniversary patch, size 52. It has great wear with multiple repairs and numerous hit marks. $225. Now $200.

Derek Stanley #19 2008 white Reebok jersey with the Georgia Frontiere Tribute patch, size 44. It has good wear with a repair, some nice hit marks, and pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. $200. Now $175.

Vintage:

Larry Brooks #90 blue Medalist Sandknit jersey, size 52. It has a crotch piece as well as all the proper Medalist Sandknit and Designed and Tailored Exclusively for the Los Angeles Rams along with the Wm. Fredericks Co. tagging. This jersey has tremendous wear with around 20 repairs and several nice hit marks. $500.

Willie Miller #82 blue Medalist Sandknit jersey. It has been custom shortened and a remnant of the Medalist Sandknit tagging still remains. It has lighter wear with a few hit marks. $200.

If you are interested in anything I can be contacted at njvette1@aol.com. Thanks, John.

Comment

• wildcats97champs
      • May 2010

can you email me pix of the David Vobora ?

Comment

• Neely8
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by wildcats97champs
        can you email me pix of the David Vobora ?
        I would need your email address in order to do that.

Comment

• Neely8
          • Apr 2006

The Trev Faulk is sold.

Comment

• wildcats97champs
            • May 2010

Originally posted by Neely8
            I would need your email address in order to do that.

might help a little huh, therangerfam@gmail.com

Comment

• solarlottry
              • Jan 2009

Any chance of an Isaac Bruce shirt?

thanks
              paul

garciajones@yahoo.com

Comment

• Neely8
                • Apr 2006

I can't remember the last time the Rams were .500! Some nice Rams jerseys still available:

Chris Long #72 2009 blue Reebok jersey, size 48. It has good wear with multiple repairs, hit marks, some turf burns, and pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. $500.

David Vobora #58 2009 blue Reebok jersey, size 50. It has great wear with multiple repairs, hit marks, turf burns, and nice pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. $225. Now $200.

Randy McMichael #84 2009 blue Reebok jersey, size 48. It has decent wear with some hit marks and pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. $250. Now $200.

Trev Faulk #57 2004 blue Reebok jersey with the Rams 10th Anniversary patch, size 52. It has great wear with multiple repairs and numerous hit marks. $225. Now $200. SOLD.

Derek Stanley #19 2008 white Reebok jersey with the Georgia Frontiere Tribute patch, size 44. It has good wear with a repair, some nice hit marks, and pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. $200. Now $175.

Vintage:

Larry Brooks #90 blue Medalist Sandknit jersey, size 52. It has a crotch piece as well as all the proper Medalist Sandknit and Designed and Tailored Exclusively for the Los Angeles Rams along with the Wm. Fredericks Co. tagging. This jersey has tremendous wear with around 20 repairs and several nice hit marks. $500.

Willie Miller #82 blue Medalist Sandknit jersey. It has been custom shortened and a remnant of the Medalist Sandknit tagging still remains. It has lighter wear with a few hit marks. $200. Now $175.

If you are interested in anything I can be contacted at njvette1@aol.com. Thanks, John.

Comment

• Titans74
                  • Oct 2010

Do you still have the Chris Long jersey. If so, could I see pics? Thanks.
                  sigpic
                  "Let me start by telling you this: I have never used steroids, period."

Comment

• Neely8
                    • Apr 2006

The Chris Long is sold. Below is what is still available. The Rams are now tied for first but really should be 6-2 bump!!!

Vintage:

Willie Miller #82 blue Medalist Sandknit jersey. It has been custom shortened and a remnant of the Medalist Sandknit tagging still remains. It has lighter wear with a few hit marks. $200. Now $175.

I can be contacted at njvette1@aol.com with any questions or interest. John.

Comment

• Neely8
                      • Apr 2006

Two Donnie Avery rookie jerseys and a Larry Grant jersey added:

Donnie Avery #17 2008 (rookie) blue Reebok jersey with the Georgia Frontiere Tribute patch, size 46. It has decent wear with a few hit marks, a repair, and pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. $450.

Donnie Avery #17 2008 (rookie) white Reebok jersey with the Georgia Frontiere Tribute patch, size 46. It has lighter wear with a paint transfer and pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. $450.

Larry Grant #59 2008 white Reebok jersey with the Georgia Frontiere Tribute patch, size 50. It has great wear with multiple repairs, hit marks, and some very nice black marks. $225.

Vintage:

Comment

• Aloving77
                        • Apr 2006

Let me know if you ever get a Danny Amendola jersey. Thanks.

Comment

• perlman9
                          • Dec 2007

Hey John
                          If you can get the Clifton Ryan (I know only played a game or two this year) let me know!
                          Jason Perlman
                          jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

• Neely8
                            • Apr 2006

Back to the top with some reductions.

Donnie Avery #17 2008 (rookie) blue Reebok jersey with the Georgia Frontiere Tribute patch, size 46. It has decent wear with a few hit marks, a repair, and pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. $450.

Donnie Avery #17 2008 (rookie) white Reebok jersey with the Georgia Frontiere Tribute patch, size 46. It has lighter wear with a paint transfer and pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. $450.

Larry Grant #59 2008 white Reebok jersey with the Georgia Frontiere Tribute patch, size 50. It has great wear with multiple repairs, hit marks, and some very nice black marks. $225. Now $200.

Randy McMichael #84 2009 blue Reebok jersey, size 48. It has decent wear with some hit marks and pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. $250. Now $175.

Vintage:

Willie Miller #82 blue Medalist Sandknit jersey. It has been custom shortened and a remnant of the Medalist Sandknit tagging still remains. It has lighter wear with a few hit marks. $200. Now $150.

Comment

• Neely8
                              • Apr 2006

The Larry Grant is sold. A few nice ones still available.

Comment

• perlman9
                                • Dec 2007

Neely has been awesome to work with! Always patient while I came up with the funds for my requests! Hopefully, he can snag the last Clifton Ryan jersey for me but either way, a class guy on here.
                                Jason Perlman
                                jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

Working...