Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

2009 St. Louis Rams Game Worn Jerseys

The following were acquired directly from a team source, as were a number of other Rams jerseys I have sold on here in the past:

Chris Long #72 blue Reebok jersey, size 48. It has good wear with multiple repairs, hit marks, some turf burns, and pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. $500.

Kyle Boller #12 white Reebok jersey, size 48. It has some light hit marks and pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. $400.

Keenan Burton #14 white Reebok jersey, size 46. It has good wear with some nice hit marks and scrapes, and pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. $250.

Larry Grant #59 white Reebok jersey, size 50. It is hammered with numerous repairs, hit marks, turf burns, and pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. $225.

James Butler #37 blue Reebok jersey, size 46. It has great wear with multiple repairs, some nice hit marks and turf burns, and pilling on the gold shoulder striping. $250.

Jonathan Wade #20 blue Reebok jersey, size 46. It has decent wear with some hit marks and light pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. $200.

David Vobora #58 blue Reebok jersey. It has great wear with multiple repairs, hit marks, turf burns, and nice pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. $225.

Also:

Derek Stanley #19 2008 white Reebok jersey with the Georgia Frontiere Tribute patch. It has good wear with a repair, some nice hit marks, and pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. $200.

Brian Leonard #23 2007 (rookie) white Reebok game worn jersey. It has great wear with some repairs, hit marks, and is photomatched. $225.

If you are interested in anything I can be contacted at njvette1@aol.com. Thanks, John.

Re: 2009 St. Louis Rams Game Worn Jerseys

Boller is sold.

Hey was wondering do you know where I can get or have a Danny Fells #46 TE?

Quote Originally Posted by efficaciousone View Post
    Hey was wondering do you know where I can get or have a Danny Fells #46 TE?
    I probably could have if I had known.

You have another Burton available John? If so this is just too tempting for me! Lol

Just like too say I've completed two transactions with him on here for two different jerseys and he's a great guy to deal with here!

Thanks again buddy!

AJ

Burton is sold.

Grant is sold.

I love my Grant!

Updated with a few added:

Chris Long #72 2009 blue Reebok jersey, size 48. It has good wear with multiple repairs, hit marks, some turf burns, and pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. $500.

Kyle Boller #12 2009 white Reebok jersey, size 48. It has some light hit marks and pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. $400. SOLD.

Keenan Burton #14 2009 white Reebok jersey, size 46. It has good wear with some nice hit marks and scrapes, and pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. $250. SOLD.

Larry Grant #59 2009 white Reebok jersey, size 50. It is hammered with numerous repairs, hit marks, turf burns, and pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. $225. SOLD.

James Butler #37 2009 blue Reebok jersey, size 46. It has great wear with multiple repairs, some nice hit marks and turf burns, and pilling on the gold shoulder striping. $250.

Jonathan Wade #20 2009 blue Reebok jersey, size 46. It has decent wear with some hit marks and light pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. $200.

David Vobora #58 2009 blue Reebok jersey, size 50. It has great wear with multiple repairs, hit marks, turf burns, and nice pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. $225.

Daniel Fells #46 2009 white Reebok jersey, size 50. It has decent wear with some hit marks and a nice repair on the back "6". $225. SOLD.

Darell Scott #97 2009 blue Reebok jersey, size 50. It has great wear with numerous repairs and hit marks. $225. SOLD.

Randy McMichael #84 2009 blue Reebok jersey, size 48. It has decent wear with some hit marks and pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. $250.

Also:

Trev Faulk #57 2004 blue Reebok jersey with the Rams 10th Anniversary patch, size 52. It has great wear with multiple repairs and numerous hit marks. $225.

Brock Berlin #13 2008 blue Reebok jersey with the Georgia Frontiere Tribute patch, size 48. It has lighter wear with some pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. $225. SOLD.

Derek Stanley #19 2008 white Reebok jersey with the Georgia Frontiere Tribute patch, size 44. It has good wear with a repair, some nice hit marks, and pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. $200.

Brian Leonard #23 2007 (rookie) white Reebok game worn jersey, size 46. It has great wear with some repairs, hit marks, and is photomatched. $225.

If you are interested in anything I can be contacted at njvette1@aol.com. Thanks, John.

John
    Thanks so much for the Brock Berlin... Just got it and I am truly digging it.
    Thanks for the speedy shipping, let me know when you get more QB's cause I', def interested...
    Jerry