Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Question for Dave Miedema

Hello Dave,
    I was wondering that if you are now no longer affiliated with MEARS or any other authentication company, would you consider starting to authenticate items again? I can remember and still have many of your old handwritten COA's! I'm sure I'm not alone in the belief that your knowledge is second to none in the hobby and certainly would be well received. Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Hope you're doing well!

Respectfully,

Dan D.

Banned

Re: Question for Dave Miedema

Dan:

Please e-mail me privately at sox83cubs84@hotmail.com .

Dave M.
    Chicago area

My two cents:
    Dave, if you were to authenticate, I think a bunch of people would want to take advantage of your knowledge/services.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post
    My two cents:
    Dave, if you were to authenticate, I think a bunch of people would want to take advantage of your knowledge/services.

Reid, you are absolutely correct. I'll email the wizard himself and let you know how it goes. I have your email address.

Banned

One and all:

My only hobby affiliation currently is with one auction house (Huggins & Scott). While seeking to remain exclusive with them as an auction house, I have willingness to offer services to collectors, as well. Email me at the loction below fo specifics, as I don't wish to go into full advertising mode on a thread devoted to discussing GU memorabilia.

Dave Miedema
    sox83cubs84@hotmail.com