Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

EBAY Competition

http://its-4sale.com/index.php

Brand new site, worth a look. You get a $50 credit for joining.

Re: EBAY Competition

Quote Originally Posted by stew609
    http://its-4sale.com/index.php

Brand new site, worth a look. You get a $50 credit for joining.
    It appears they have less than 5 items listed. I'm not so sure eBay considers them a competition....

This is actually stated on their website:

Welcome to Its-4Sale.com!
    Urgent Notice to all of our registered members...
    We would like to apologize for what most would call a software clitch, but it wasn't... it was a human error & unfortanetly we have inadvertantly erased our entire database... not to worry about your personal information though - it was indeed permanently erased & we ask that you please re-register ...

Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Banned

I believe there is one item currently for sale on the whole site and I can't bid on it because I have not received my confirmation email.

Quote Originally Posted by trsent
    I believe there is one item currently for sale on the whole site and I can't bid on it because I have not received my confirmation email.
    Joel,

Wow, you are the person who actually re-registered! Let us know how it goes once you get your confirmation! This is a gold rush waiting to happen.

Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

I just registered. I'll give this site a shot for that much credit.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty_Sports
    I just registered. I'll give this site a shot for that much credit.
    Did you receive your confirmation email because I have not received mine still?

Quote Originally Posted by trsent
    Did you receive your confirmation email because I have not received mine still?
    I received it immediately after i registered.

Joel,

I hope I'm not going too far out on a limb here ... but could it possibly be that they erased all of your information (again)?

If I were you, I'd re-re-register ... third time may be a charm. Just think about all of the super cool (though unfortunately nonexistent) auction items that you can use your $500 credit on!

I'm counting on you to see this through.

Reid

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury
    Joel,

I hope I'm not going too far out on a limb here ... but could it possibly be that they erased all of your information (again)?

If I were you, I'd re-re-register ... third time may be a charm. Just think about all of the super cool (though unfortunately nonexistent) auction items that you can use your $500 credit on!

I'm counting on you to see this through.

Reid
    I want to bid on the DiMaggio trophy.

We get a $500.00 credit for registering? What is it good for? (Not "War - What is it good for?)