X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dcgreg25
    • Jan 2008

Re: ESPN 30 for 30 Documentaries

Originally posted by mbrieve
    "Winning Time: Reggie Miller vs. the New York Knicks" premeired last night and it was absolutely amazing. Each one of these docs has been a must see.
    I saw Winning Time the other night....great story. All of these have been pretty incredible. I also loved the ones on Jimmy the Greek, The U and Ali. Great insight into some amaing stories.

Comment

• dcrules01
      • Nov 2005

Not see the U available?? Am I missing it?
      Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

Comment

• gingi79
        • Aug 2007

"The U" was worth watching if you ever watched college football in the 1980's and 90's.

I know we all root for the "good guys" but to see how much of a joke the U was before Schnellenberger took over. Then to see these poor inner city kids who came into the program with smashmouth, "I'm gonna kill you sucka and look good doing it" brand of football.

Jeremy Shockey said it all."If every kid who plays high school football in South Florida played for the U, they would never lose a game"

God I miss seeing the Big Bad Canes. Never a boring Miami game back then and to see the background of Jimmy Johnson letting the inmates run the asylum as long as they won was incredible.
        Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Comment

Working...