Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Raines Gamer On Ebay

Does this one look shady!Description doesnt make feel better either! What do you guys think?

Re: Raines Gamer On Ebay

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyla2000 View Post
    Does this one look shady!Description doesnt make feel better either! What do you guys think?
    Are you referring to the jersey I listed last night?

http://cgi.ebay.com/1989-Tim-Raines-...item2c53b27fb8

What questions do you have? What do you find "shady"? Why does a completely forthcoming and honest description not make you feel better? Let me know and I'll be happy to address your concerns. You may also want to refer to this thread for more information:

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...=raines+jersey

Banned

I think Jeff's Raines jersey is just what it OUGHT to be.

Dave M.
    Chicago area

Description doesnt make feel better either!
    I'm curious what you don't like about the description. Are you referrring to a different Raines jersey? You wont see a better description of a jersey on ebay and that jersey has been discussed here before.
    Mike

Looking for any White Sox jersey from Richie Zisk.

My website - http://www.freewebs.com/karamaxjoe/

"There are only two seasons - winter and Baseball"
    ~ Bill Veeck

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never said description is deceiving, just that the jersey is off! I have over 100 expos gamers inc 4 from 89,the tagging doesnt compare to any! If anything it is too honest,sucks to say!

Never said description is deceiving, just that the jersey is off! I have over 100 expos gamers inc 4 from 89,the tagging doesnt compare to any! If anything it is too honest,sucks to say!
    LOL, are you serious?

I'm not a big baseball jersey collector, but I must say that after reading the Ebay description, it is one of the best I've seen. And the fact it's owned by one of the most respected baseball collectors here and doesn't sell fakes, I can't see how being "too honest" makes this a bad sell?

As the saying goes, if you don't want to bid on it, then don't have to. Don't put the seller down for just being an honest guy selling something.

Never said description is deceiving, just that the jersey is off!
    Could you be a little more helpful with some examples of your 100 Expos gamers to back up your statement? I believe that's the intent of this site.
    Mike

Looking for any White Sox jersey from Richie Zisk.

My website - http://www.freewebs.com/karamaxjoe/

"There are only two seasons - winter and Baseball"
    ~ Bill Veeck

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Most of us just ignore dirtyla2000. He is here to start trouble, not make a meaningful contribution. I would suggest doing a search of his past threads and posts for endless proof.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

I believe the shirt to be "good". I purchased a Tim Wallach jersey at the same auction, with tagging in the collar and similar wear.
    No deception in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post
    Most of us just ignore dirtyla2000. He is here to start trouble, not make a meaningful contribution. I would suggest doing a search of his past threads and posts for endless proof.
    Start trouble? Im the only expo collector in this forum,and I stated my opinion based on what I have and seen! Again,never mentioned deception,I have no doubt sellers intentions are good! As for you ,how many expos gamers do you own,thought so!