X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sportscentury
    • Nov 2005

Re: Steiner admits there are many "fake" Steiner products

Originally posted by nickacs
    But boy, was it a good one. I actually wish it would stay up because there were a lot of good points in it. But also some laugh out loud comments
    My thoughts exactly. I knew it wouldn't last, but it made some excellent points and told it like it is. It was also rather funny!

We'll see how long Bob's post lasts. Welcome aboard, Bob... for now, anyway.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• sportscentury
      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by suave1477
      Here is what I do not get, why someone would continuously keep coming back where he is not wanted??

Doesn't make sense to me, the guy is banned time and time again and keeps coming back.

It's like back in school he tried to hang with the cool kids and got booted out from the group and still keeps lurking around hopng one day they will accept him. Yet all they do is make fun of him.

You would think he would just move on and find another forum to spaz out on!!
      Gosh ... if only.

Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• suave1477
        Banned
        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by sportscentury
        Gosh ... if only.

I don't want to get ahead of myself here but Sportscentury does this mean we are now friends??? lol

Comment

• tigerdale
          • Dec 2007

usually I dont post in to many threads like this....but you all know what a tiger fan I am & to get a ball from the playoffs in 2006 when the tigers played the Mets at Shea stadium....what can I say........
          Attached Files
          always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
          Thank you, Dale
          tigers1984@comcast.net

Comment

• indyred
            • May 2006

Originally posted by mbenga28
            I read that also, but why the hell would you do something like that? if you lose the LOA and the jersey has nothing on its tagging to prove its authenticity it becomes worthless then.
            I guess will see, looks he is trying to move it on ebay.

Comment

Working...