Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Need Help Finding An Ebay Member???

Dear Members,

I am reaching out to you because I know someonf of you have figured out the Ebay code to being able to possibly figuring out an ebay members name when it is blocked.

Here is the name listed on ebay.

Does anyone have a clue who this might be? Or can tell me to how to figure out who it is?

2***e

Re: Need Help Finding An Ebay Member???

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    Dear Members,

I am reaching out to you because I know someonf of you have figured out the Ebay code to being able to possibly figuring out an ebay members name when it is blocked.

Here is the name listed on ebay.

Does anyone have a clue who this might be? Or can tell me to how to figure out who it is?

2***e
    Wow, I had not realized this was possible. If you know how to decode encrypted winning bidder userids on eBay, please email me at rgf2@hotmail.com. I would gladly pay for this information. There have been times when I have missed an auction for an important PC item where I would have loved to have been able to shoot the winning bidder a note. Thank you in advance.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Watch the seller's feedback for when feedback is left for the item in question. The buyer's full user id is typically listed. Click on the buyer's member name, which takes you to the buyer's "home" page. Then, just click on the option to send that member a message if you would like.

Matt
    email is matmuell at umich.edu

Quote Originally Posted by mattmueller View Post
    Watch the seller's feedback for when feedback is left for the item in question. The buyer's full user id is typically listed. Click on the buyer's member name, which takes you to the buyer's "home" page. Then, just click on the option to send that member a message if you would like.

Matt
    Thanks. When feedback is left, there is no problem. Also, when the seller is willing to contact the high bidder on the third party's behalf, this can be useful. However, I am referring to situations in which the only information you have is the high bidder's encrypted eBay userid -- that is, there is no feedback left and the seller is either not willing to assist or is nonresponsive. Again, I'd be willing to pay for this information. Thank you again.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mattmueller View Post

Matt
    Yeah unfortunately the ebay member has not left any feedback. And as SportsCentury mentioned the seller is not being responsive to helping out.

So I am really stuck here on this one.

Here is the funny part I see the ebay member constantly bidding on items and losing. So it doesn't even seem there is any hope for possible feedback being left in the future. lol

if he is consistantly losing...then i would think its a ploy to drive the price up
    WTB or Trade for LSU GU Jerseys and other LSU GU items email me at gaytorhater703@gmail.com

Maybe:

http://myworld.ebay.com/yes2112

Same feedback score, has purchased from same seller before, and has a 2 and E in Ebay ID.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Always looking for vintage game used bats of Houston Buffs and Colt .45's players.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gaytorhater703 View Post
    if he is consistantly losing...then i would think its a ploy to drive the price up
    No he has won some items it just seems lately he has been losing so it's not like he has a chance to leave any kind of feedback if he would intend to do so.

Particulary he won the item I truley want lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BoneRubbedBat View Post
    Maybe:

http://myworld.ebay.com/yes2112

Same feedback score, has purchased from same seller before, and has a 2 and E in Ebay ID.

BONERUBBED YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!

That was it, I contacted the ebay member and he just got back to me unforunately he does not want to sell me the item.

So I take it there is no way to decode the encrypted userids.