Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Anyone with MLBtv?

Hi, if anyone has MLBtv would they mind getting screen shots of close ups of Lastings Milledge from a May 11, 2008 game against the Marlins? I need closeup hi-res screenshots of Milledge's pink bat, thanks.

halofan

Re: Anyone with MLBtv?

Hope this helps, Congrats on the bat!

Billy

Halofan1527@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Thanks for your help, did the camera get any closer to his bat by any chance?

halofan

I only took snap shots from mlbtv of his first at bat. A. Boone hit a HR right before his at bat, they focused on that/replay while Milledge was at bat. I did not have time to scan and look for his other at bats in that game.

Billy

Quote Originally Posted by LastingsMilledge85 View Post
    Hi, if anyone has MLBtv would they mind getting screen shots of close ups of Lastings Milledge from a May 11, 2008 game against the Marlins? I need closeup hi-res screenshots of Milledge's pink bat, thanks.
    Nice pink bat Milledge fan. Thats a unique bat!

So far in his career it may be his only bat, I'm not sure if he ordered one or two pink bats in 2008. I have a Bradley pink bat from 2009 that is very unique as well.

Hope this helps

Thanks for the picture, but I have that picture already. I'm looking for pictures as close to his bat as I can get to see if I can spot ball marks and such. I have never seen the game, but I'm guessing that MLBtv is my best option for that, but I don't have the feature.