Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Re: JO Sports adding teams in 2010?

Quote Originally Posted by JackHE View Post
    Isn't it interesting that suddenly a "sale" pops up the same time as this thread is going and that the "sale" is very similar to a members suggestion on this thread.
    Hey, whatever works. haha

But, they don't actually have the prices listed on the website or anything. I sent them an email asking about it. There are some "sale" prices listed, but they're not 30% or 40%, they're just random numbers. So, I don't know if this is a "secret sale" or something? Also, is this sale off of the already marked down "sale" prices?

Anyway, I sent them an email asking about the details because with a 40% discount, all of the sudden I become much more interested in looking at their site. haha

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by solarlottry View Post
    He told me they were having a sale which i was happy about as i was about to buy a shirt that day. he said i could save a few bucks by waiting a few days. i didnt get into any details with him and he didnt offer any. Why dont you call him yourself and ask.
    i did and i got the impression that they are making it up as they go along, they are going to manually change the prices which in their words could take allday and not everything is on sale and the amount off varies based on the age of the item and the player. so i just wanted to see if you had better details.

they were pretty vague about it as well. Just that they were having a sale thats it. No details whatsoever. I am sure that they want to move the older shirts on non star players especially with the draft and the 2010 season on the way. Lets see how long it will take for the sale prices to be out up.

Sale looks to be very limited - some skins, bears and vikes. Not close to what we were hoping for -something across the board.

One thing I did notice about a jersey JO is selling, is a Ricky Williams off NFL Auctions that went for around $1500 I believe is for sale for $2500. That is a $1000 mark up on one jersey! I believe in making prfit on a jersey, but nothing like that!

Quote Originally Posted by JackHE View Post
    Sale looks to be very limited - some skins, bears and vikes. Not close to what we were hoping for -something across the board.

Check again...looks like almost everything is at least 25% off

Quote Originally Posted by jhunt28 View Post
    Check again...looks like almost everything is at least 25% off
    Look again, it seems like the sale is only for teams with more than 50 jerseys in their inventory. Bears, Vikings, Redskins, Jets, ect!

Yes, many more have been discounted than earlier this afternoon. When I got the email about the sale I just figured that everything was set and they had finished any mark downs. Evidently not.

Looks like some decent markdowns on their Bears stuff.
    I like what I'm seeing, personally, and will be looking into making some purchases.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBanz View Post
    One thing I did notice about a jersey JO is selling, is a Ricky Williams off NFL Auctions that went for around $1500 I believe is for sale for $2500. That is a $1000 mark up on one jersey! I believe in making prfit on a jersey, but nothing like that!
    How about the white '09 Cutler they just listed that they pulled from Hunt? The hammer price on that was just shy of $1600 (before fees and shipping). Now on sale at $2500.......