Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

JO Sports adding teams in 2010?

Rec'd an email yesterday mentioning that JO Sports could add up to 5 more NFL teams to their sales list. JO rep on the board? Or anyone have info or a lead on the newcomers? Jay.

Re: JO Sports adding teams in 2010?

I'm hoping the Bucs are added.

If so hopefully their prices become a little more realistic.

i agree with neely8.
    no reason whatsoever to have such high prices. i don't collect football stuff, but that is beside the point. anything nfl related is overpriced and that is pathetic. if people are willing to pay it, well, i guess those companies will continue to have high prices.
    it is nothing more that highway robbery without a gun. mlb is in the same boat.

Great news. I'm hoping for these 5 teams. Steelers, Patriots, 49ers, Packers and Cardinals.

JO should set up a auction page on their site. It would help getting people to check it. Also, Have special deals of the day ect. or now in off season do a MeiGray like sale. Buy one get one half off on newer stuff or 25-30% off, on older stuff that has sat a long time. Just do half off sale on some.
    Have a few auctions going and start them at reasonable prices and let bidders decide the price. Get more people checking site daily.

Very well said, indy.

I've never understood the concept of retaining non-moving inventory indefinitely simply because you can't get top dollar for it.

If it's been sitting on your shelf dead in the water for 6+ months sell it for what you can get out of it and rollover the dough into new inventory.
    Basic business 101.

I'm quite sure the mark-up on those jerseys can take the hit, easily.

Noticed that alot of Raider jerseys have gone up on ebay - some with the Best Offer option so looks like they do want to move some inventory.

Raider jerseys on NFL Auction have been selling for some relatively low prices including some of the black Legacy jerseys.

J

JO Sports does have a presence on here, but I'm guessing that they won't give out any early information about who the teams are. They may, but who knows.

I would love to see JO expand. I have never bought from them(because of the prices) but I have received e-mails from them just checking on me and seeing if there was anything I want. Their customer service seems top notch to me, but I just can't bring myself to pay over $1000 for a jersey that I could find in an auction house or NFL auctions for a few hundred less. I guess they know what they know what they are doing, they're still in business!

I investigated that a little as well when we hosted some NFL Folks here last week. Most of the conversations were just in passing but I have e-mailed all 32 team contacts that I got about how they sell game-used items, etc.

Right now, I've received a few Out of Office responses but did open some dialogue with the Vikings, Bears, Raiders & Patriots (2 of those are already JO teams).

Kyle