I wanted to post this earlier and it is not strictly related to sports but I still find it interesting as it deals with celebrity used items. In November i was at a Broadway show called A Steady Rain the only two cast members were Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig and at the end of the show after they took their curtain call Hugh told the crowd to wait a minute before leaving and proceeded to auction the shirts that him and Daniel wore on stage during the performance both their shirts and their undershirts. Anyway the bidding reached ten grand when he stopped it and asked the runnerup if she would match the bid to receive the undershirts and she did. So a set of their play worn shirts signed and dated went for 10 grand and a set of their play worn undershirts also signed and dated went for another ten grand. They tossed in a photo op backstage for the winners also. They did this at every performance for the entire month with the proceeds going to charity. I bring this up because people complain about the price of sports gamers when some actor's sweaty undershirt that he wore for 1.5 hours goes for ten grand every night.